Friday, February 22, 2008

Trash to Treasure!

O boy- Busy as all gets! Still working on my "project" and its coming along great- I am actually getting excited- And I am excited too to hear your news Kerri! I can't wait! I am working on re-zipping my JFTSOI items. I am going to miss it so much. BUT... time flys sometimes! Everything in my shop will be 50% until the end of the month and most of it will be disappearing forever.
However- That is not why most of you came- So without further ado-
~"X" MARKS THE SPOT~
Please note that your next clue is inside your treasure
you will need to unzip the file see where your next stop should be
Now if you are wonder what the heck I am talking about- then you are in for a suprise! RIGHT NOW- There is over 46 designers giving away treasure in one of the biggest digi scrap events EVER! I am mid way through your list- So you gotta hurry and GO HERE and get your map to start out your hunt! ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL BE NAMED TRASH TO TREASURE SCRAP QUEEN AND WIN OVER $75 DOLLARS WORTH OF GOODS!!
HOWEVER- I PERSONALY have a challenge going along with this. IF post a layout using THIS FREEBIE by SUNDAY Feb. 24th at 6pm EST. You will be entered into a drawing for a $10.00 Gift Certificate from myself. THIS GC IS GOOD FOR ALL THE SALE ITEMS!!!!!
So Good Luck and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!

8 comments:

Damselfly said...

Hi, I didn't see the next clue inside the zip file. Are you sure it's there?

What a beautiful freebie. Thank you so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Florence said...

thanks for the x,,,,,,,and you have a great site,,,,,,,lovely,,,,happy day to u,,,,hugs, flo

KayJay said...

Wow, did I have a blast! That was so much fun. Shame Leigh wasn't around to join in, she would have loved it too!
I think I got everything. I started with you and went all the way round back to you. So I don't think I could have missed anything!
Yours is the only kit, that I have actually properly unpacked, you have outdone yourself again, girl! I love it! Now all I have to do is get Florian, to go out with the boys on his own tomorrow, and start scrapping!
Bye 4 now
Hugs
Kerri

Saab said...

Just wanted to say a BIG Thank You!

~Steph said...

wow - what a great challenge you're putting out there... I'll see if I can do that! :)
Thanks so much for the treasure!

Angelrat said...

mmmmm - sweeeeet! thank you so much!

Trisha said...

Thank you so much Liz. I hope you feel better quickly!