Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Something Fun!!!

Okay so I went to another forum and they were asking what kind of movies you have on your list to see. And I thought about it, and I am not really a t.v. person. Barely do I watch it, let alone movies. Right now the only things I get is the sounds of cartoons in the background or getting to watch a Disney movie with the girls. Which isn't at all bad. I love Disney and the girls do too so a great combination. And I found myself putting I am Legend on my list. I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD, but I really liked the original Omega Man- sorta freaky but great story line to it, So that is on my list.
Now with that thought in mind, I too miss time with Joe. Kerri I totally understand. I spend the days with the girls being the only one pulling through the routines and the like, and with them all being so young, and me being the "sitter" of the entire family, we rarely get alone time. Which is one of the main reason I will be waiting to watch the movie when it comes out on DVD. It will be one of those late night moments when the girls are all sleeping.
And yes leigh, I am going to be forever scrapping to catch up! LOL- They are growing so fast, and my library of pics just keeps getting bigger and bigger, hahaha. I went to scrap a page the other day and looked forever for a kit to use. And just couldn't find it. So I started making one just for the pictures. And then speaking with Colie the same theme was brought to mind again, so I was inspired to make it more than just a few elements and a paper or two for me to use. And you all picked something fun... So it was all just perfect timing!! LOL- So for this weeks mini (Available for the next 24hours only) Please enjoy what I was inspired to create!!!
Popcorn and a Movie
~*~*~*~Sorry this link has expired~*~*~*~
Also--- There is a Creative Contest sign up going on right now at JFTSOI! This will give you oppurtunity to work with myself and all the other great and talented designers over there! So be sure to check it out!!!! AND... The first ever JFTSOI Newsletter is out!! You can pick up your copy here~
Until Tomorrow......
♥♥♥

16 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

KayJay said...

Hi Liz,
I love the fun freebie. Robert goes on his first trip to the cinema with Kindergarden next week. They will be taking the bus and then going to see a children's film (not sure which one,but something cartoony). i am so jealous that it is not me taking him. Cause before kids, we used to go to the cinema nearly every week. I love it there, the atmosphere, the popcorn (only sweet in Germany), and of course all those gorgeous looking actors on the screen. So much better on a big screen than on DVD. though nowadays I have learned that DVD will do, until the kids allow a babysitter other than nanna!
Now about your blinkie thingy, what do I have to do. How do I put it in my signature at JFTSOI and DSO for example, do I just enter the link for photobucket there?
I just pm-ed Babette lots of questions about the creative contest on JFTSOI, I might well enter, we'll see. Oh and one last question, what is a RAK?
Take care
Kerri

Mamounia said...

Wow, its very nice! Thanks a lot for sharing!

DlaineL said...

This kit ROCKS!!! Thank you so much!

april said...

I love this kit..we go out to the drive-in all the time (except when its too cold). This will come in handy..thank you for sharing....april

Katrina said...

Thanks for sharing this freebie.

It's going to be perfect for my son's birthday party which was at the movies.

tricertifiedx2 said...

Hey there, well, time to do some praying for my desktop!!! I evidently inadvertantly downloaded a virus last night while doing some work...BAD NEWS!!! Had to shut it down last night and take it in this morning where they couldn't even get it to turn on...OH MAN!!! The I.T. guy seems to think that it is the powersource plus some nasty viruses...seems that we couldn't keep even our computer from getting sick....ha ha ha. Anyway, if that is not the case, we have to get a whole new tower...a cost we were not wanting to spend right at this moment. The worst part is that it has EVERYTHING on it...all my kit's and all...though I do have them backed up, just don't do ANY work on the laptop which is what I am on now. Fortunately, the I.T. guy says that he can save everything on the hard drive that I haven't backed up yet...Woo Hoo. For now wverything is going onto zip drives until we find out more. I AM LOST without my computer!!!

So love the new mini...too bad I can't get to using it RIGHT now!!! And as far and the JFTSOI stuff, well, going to have to wait till I find out what's happening with the desktop. Laptop is really hubby's for school.

At least I can still come and visit you!!! I am going to be lost if they still have my computer come the weekend when hubby takes the laptop to work!! Until tomorrow then....Blessings to you!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this COOL mini!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

Great kit, so neat and different. Thanks a bunch.

Dixiecharm said...

This is great. We have a 'movie room' decorated to the hilt, and my daughter has 'movie nights' on occasion. I can't wait to take pictures at her next event so I can use this scrapkit; it will be perfect. Thanks so much.

mom2triplets04 said...

This kit is awesome. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for this great kit!

Alicia said...

GREAT kit... bummer i missed it. i have been out all day!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

What a great minikit! I'm really bummed I missed out on it. I come here pretty much every day, but evidently missed yesterday. My husband and I were just talking last night about how often we get away from the kids, and wondering if it's TOO often. We have seven, and we "paid our dues" with rarely getting to go out for the first 13-14 years. Now we get to reap the rewards, as our oldest ones are able to babysit the younger ones. So enjoy your dates at home and have hope - the time will come, probably before you know it, when you can go out with hubby to your heart's content! :)

Kyrsten said...

I am sooooooo bummed I missed this freebie - It's awesome. Are you going to sell it or can I convince you to reporst.. :)

Great work!!

tricertifiedx2 said...

Still no word on my desk top, though I am still fearing the worst. If it is the worst, I will be without a computer for a couple of months....Boo hoo. May have to stock up on zip drives to keep up on scrapping stuff or I will be WAY behind!!! Please think positive computer thoughts for me!!! Hope all is o-kay with you and all those kiddo's are keeping you busy, happy and silly (or should I say mischievious). Blessings to you.