Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Well, I haven't blogged since last year- LMAO LMAO- I always thought my grandma was corny when she would say that to me on the first day seeing her after new years. She would say, my let me look you over, I haven't seen you seen last year you know- But I find that It has stuck and I have done the same type of thing every since she started it with me. I am feeling MUCH better now! For my birthday I did go out dancing, no partying still coughy and achy but I did try to enjoy the best of it. The girls had cake to celebrate for me, wasn't feeling much for sweets. I am finally starting to settle back down to normal, and realizing that a few days away puts you FAR behind. I found myself all day today cleaning up the house and picking up things the girls had terrorized. Its amazing how 3 tiny little angels can make such a huge mess. But alas, kids will be kids. I am going to be scrapping finally today, so I will have my Christmas pictures up tomorrow here. And will be back on my regular blogging routine- (knocking on wood that everything stays on the up and up)
My dad took the entire family out yesterday morning for breakfast which was so nice. All of his children, grandchildren and in-law children- And man was it a full table! LMAO LMAO. But we all had a great time. And thumper- PLEASE come over to my hospital and tell them that!! They told me since it was viral and not bacterial that no antibiotics would help- I thought it strange, But hey- I don't wear the white coat. My nephew just went to the same hospital for being sick as well, and they told my sister he had RSV and sent him home with some kind of cough medicine that is supposed to help break up the mucous. I just think our area is behind and lack in medical help and proper procedures. But when its the only close option- Well...I am rambling again I know! LMAO---

I didn't forget about your 13th gift, Just with being sick I feel behind and well..... Either way-
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! So please enjoy your gift- and it looks as though mini's won the poll. So if you have any suggestions on what kind of mini's you would like to see, please let me know- I will run the mini's each week for all of Jan. and Feb. and then take it from there!

~*~*~Sorry This Link has expired~*~*~
Much Love and Until Tomorrow......
♥♥♥

8 comments:

KayJay said...

Happy New Year!!!I wish you and yours a Happy, Prosperous, Healthy New Year and that all your wishes are fulfilled! Glad you are feeling better. Here in Germany the doctors say the same as yours about viral and bacterial infections. And also doctors are steering away from antibiotics, as the germs are becoming more and more resistant to them, and in bad cases the antibiotics have problems working.
Anyway I love the present you have given us. And I can't wait to use it, but as the kids are trying to help me type it won't be until they are in bed tonight.
Take care, stay healthy
Hugs
Kerri

Hannah said...

Hi Liz, here's wishing you and yours a Happy Healthy and Calm New Year. Very pretty present you are giving away. Have to wait for my new computer to get here before I can download it, hope it will still be available. Anyway happy to see you up and about and I'm glad you were able to enjoy your birthday. Hugs Hannah

Dee Bibb said...

Happy New Year!!

Wishing you a speedy total recovery and that your wishes come true in 2008!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us! Your work is absolutely fantastic!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Glad that your starting to feel a little better!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FAB mini!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see the photo's!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tricertifiedx2 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!! So glad you are feeling better. Wish I was, we have been passing it around my house for a while now. Hubby brought it home from his work and gave it to the rest of us. I have to agree with thumper on the URI diagnosis. If they called it an infection should have gotten antibiotics. If it was viral around here they don't call them infections, they call them colds. Anyway, I see a trip to the Dr. in the future for one of my kids so wish me the best on that. Thanks again for all the great freebies. Sounds like you have had a lot of great family time. Looking forward to seeing all the pic's. I really need to get it together and do some scrapping but right about now all I feel like doing is sleeping so I am off to get some rest. Blessings to you.

thumper6423 said...

Glad you're feeling better and you got to enjoy your birthday some. Seems everyone's sick lately. Here's a healthier New Year.

Alicia said...

Happy New Year!! Thanks for the freebie!

Trisha said...

Thank you for the lovely kit!