Monday, January 28, 2008

Bloggin on the run-

I will catch you all later in the evening and let you all know what the doctor says. I am rushing with posts tonight as I am crunching over a headache right now, and need to get some rest before the full day ahead tomorrow. I will be back though tonight. I just wanted you all to know where I was :) And also put up the beautiful slideshow of the layouts from the sweeties this week. They have been so busy and patient with me while I have been under. I love em to death and don't know what I would do without them. They are all fabulous!!!!
I will catch up with your blog later kerri. Tell the babe- HAPPY BIRTHDAY today for me!!! The layout is awesome! I will comment when I get back. Love to you all, and wish me luck ;)
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Mammacole1979 said...

Oh Liz, I love the new slide show! You are gonna have to show me how to set one up like this!

tricertifiedx2 said...

Looking forward to Hearing how things go for you today. Love the new slideshow....does make things easier. I have one on our myspace with my LO's. Getting closer to starting a blog myself...will be soon...may have to call on you and Kerri for some help. See you soon...Blessings to you.