Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the 5th day of Christmas...

Well, today I went grocery and Christmas shopping. Weather forecasts a nice little winter storm to hit us later on today, and rain and ice all that fun stuff. So I thought I better stock up a bit just in case. Especially with Miss Roxy, that girl can drink milk like there is no tomorrow. I think I should invest in a cow! LMAO. We took a nice walk this evening. Not too long as it was somewhat chilly,but wanted to enjoy a little bit of sun today. But the girls enjoyed walking around looking at all the pretty Christmas lights and seeing the Santa blow ups. When we came home we had hot cocoa and graham crackers. (thanks babs for making me crave the cocoa! LOL) But I think the big plus out of it is that they went to bed on a normal time tonight- And I am enjoying a little peace and quite.
Jenny is coming tomorrow afternoon. So they are getting much needed rest before spending the whole day tomorrow hamming it up for their Aunt. I started a few scrap layouts earlier before going out for a walk, So I will share them tomorrow along with the Sweeties Layouts. KayJay I wanna see how that day of beauty turned out girl! I am glad you too are getting your mom out and enjoy some "you" time. That time will come for me on my birthday the end of this month. LOL. And Linda- I guess the only answer I have is no sleep. Like most digi designers I have insomnia that is a monster at times. LOL. So when peace and quite falls on the house- then my mind gets to creating.
Thank you all again for your wonderful comments yesterday and for the past few days. I enjoy reading them and getting ideas and well... getting to know my digi family better. Hope all of you are doing well today. Have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow!


Day 5
~*~Sorry this Gift has been given~*~

And if you missed yesterday's gift, here is what was hiding in side.
The entire kit- Which turned out HUGE- Will be in my shop today.
Love To You All
♥♥♥

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Hannah said...

Thanks for your gift today. Colie and I are doing grocery shopping early this morning. We're supposed to get the same storm, after shopping I have to finish decorating the tree and clean up all the mess that comes with it. Have a good day I'll be back tomorrow. Hugs

KayJay said...

What wonderful presents you are making for us. Love them, and I look forward to seeing your layouts tomorrow. In fact checking your blog is the first thing I do of a morning now (if the boys let me anywhere near the computer!) As you say a "digi family" -feels like that from over here too.
I had a great day "off" yesterday, such a treat to be out and about without the kids - don't get me wrong I love them dearly but in the past 3,5 years I think I have only had 3 days off and sometimes you just hhave to recharge the batteries, but you probably know that too well yourself. Anyhow, I like 10 years younger now, with my freshly coloured and cut hair. And it did Mum good to get out of the house and have someone different to talk to (and to tell her that she really is on the mend, it just takes time!) I try and scrap the new improved me for you and mail it tonight, but I can't promise!
Take care and enjoy your visitors
Kerri

Anonymous said...

I also live in Ohio and we are getting ready for the storm! Guess I'll stay home and decorate our tree. Thank you for all of the wonderful presents. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays wonderful goody!!!!
Cant wait to see whats inside!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody said...

I plan to use yesterdays Timeless Love for a Heritage layout. Love the soft colors. Thank you