Monday, December 3, 2007

The Weekend was Long

After my doing my last blog post, I recieved a phone call that wrecked my heart. One of the greatest friends anyone could have ever had was killed in a car accident I grew up with him and he was my first love. Not but 2 years old than me and taken from this world. It seems as though this is the time of year for losses of love ones. Now my count is at 3 and I miss all of them very much.
Now my weekend was very busy with the calling hours and funeral. So I didn't have much time for anything. However, I did post my challenges on JFTSOI. The two challenges that I am hosting both come with posting bonuses! That will only be available for free for joining in on the challenge.
This Month's Lyric Challenge comes from a Led Zeppelin song. "Thank You" is full of various heart felt words and can be used and interpruted many different ways. Be sure to check out the forum for complete details and for the lyrics.
This months photography challenge works with a great photograph techique. Working with mirrors, water or anything reflective for a prop. Tips and Ideas can be found in the forum and also complete details on the challenge.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I also have Aubergin Wine going into the store today as well. I still need email addy MaggieM so I can send you your download links. I have sent out to the other two however.
This week I am also in the Fantastic Five- 5 kits from 5 designers that are featured for 50% off!
This week you can grab up Rustic Rose by me for only $2.00 Thats an awesome deal on such a HUGE design.
Now aside from all the advertising! LOL- I will be back tomorrow night with a freebie again. I am not saying I am back on track- As everytime I do- it seems something happens. However,I AM HOPING this coming week will be chalked full of goodies!!!
♥♥♥

6 comments:

makeyesup said...

sorry to hear about your friend. It's so tragic to lose someone so young.

MimiChoupette said...

I'm sorry about your friend too, sincerly.

I don't know if I wellunderstant what you said about the Aubergin wine kit (I'm french) but I love it, and it's my favorite colors, and it's my birthday today (3) I understand that you can send the link to download? I f I understant it will be a great gift for my birthday;-)) this is my email xxmilanaexx@yahoo.fr

If I misunderstood, sorry about that.

Cynthia said...

Dear Liz
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. He was way too young to go. I wish you strength to deal with your loss.

penny said...

Dearest Liz,
I am so sorry that you have suffered yet another loss. I know how hard all of these tragedies have been for you. Keep your faith and with time comes healing. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Rebecca said...

I am sorry for your loss :( Your kit is beautiful.

Rylea said...

So sorry to hear of your recent loss. I am thinking and praying for you during this time in hopes it comforts you some knowing your fan club feels your loss.

Your new Aubergin Wine kit is very beautiful, just so you know. Giant Hugz