Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the 8th day of Christmas...

I am going early this time, But I think I am actually going to get some sleep tonight. My body won't know what to do!!!! LOL. But today was rough to say the least, My nephew is sick and of course watching a sick babe is never loads of fun. And Joe went off with his sister today to get her a new truck. So it was a baby filled event of a day. I think though that if I get some good sleep tonight, I will be up early enough to get some more wrapping done before my day begins again. PLUS... I made up my list of needs for the Christmas dinner- Yes to answer the previous question, family tradition for the big holiday feast. So that will be on my plate again this year. BUT... I think after doing thanksgiving dinner on my own, I may be a bit more prepared for this one. Except for some reason, and I never quit figured this out, Its turkey AND ham. I hope we aren't the only ones that do this- hahahaha. Plus addition to all the cookies and cakes and candies. I am making my candies tomorrow night though and having them done. I will sure to scrap some of the outcome and recipes for you all. I LOVE buckeyes and of course butter horns!! My mom got me hooked on those- so they are a must!

Either way, I have some LO's to share- How bout that!
Me and My Oldest, Miss Roxanna-3
Kit Used is Happy Jolly Days- By Colie's Corner

Me and My middle Daughter Anastasia-2
Kit used is Midnight Glisten by Yours Truly- LMAO

Me and my Youngest Daughter Stevie Rae- 1
Kit used is Aubergine Wine by Me
(disclaimer: the look of sweet and angelic innocence on their faces is pure show. The child that is contained within has a tendency to be moody, argumentative, daring and most of all mischievous. Please don't be fooled by the smiles) LMAO LMAO Just kidding, they are precious little girls that I love dearly! Wouldn't trade em for a million bucks. They are my world.

O and what you been waiting for huh?? ?
Day 8
~*~*~Sorry this Gift has been Given~*~*~
And if you missed yesterday's gift, it was a sampler of this..
which will be in my shop REAL soon! So be on the lookout.
Until Tomorrow.....
♥♥♥

14 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

LynO said...

Thank you, yesterdays was beautiful.

Hannah said...

Thank you Liz. Love the layout you did with the girls awesome job. Good luck with you holiday dinner sounds like a real feast. Hugs Hannah

Tabby said...

Oh the girls are so cute.

Thank you for the gifts each day. We only have a week to go.

Merry Christmas

Thanks

Tabatha

Mayasmom20 said...

Girly Grunge is so fabulous!!! I can't wait until it is in the shop! Thanks again for the pressies!

HarleyGirl said...

thank you for the new gift. can't wait to see what surprise you have in store today

tricertifiedx2 said...

The girls are so cute in their dresses, I love that the two little ones matched. And you look so happy too, I bet the disclaimer at the end should have been just as much for you too....right??? Just kidding. I do have to say that you are not the only ones that do the turkey/ham combo for Christmas, we never figured it out either so this year my mother in law and I decided that since we did turkey at Thanksgiving we would do ham at Christmas. Hopefully we will cut down on some of the leftovers that we seem to have for weeks. Oh, and can I say that I want to come to your house for all the goodies!!! I wish I was good at making candy, my candy repetoir consists of taffy and fudge, nothing extravagant, but still sweet and good. I have to say I am lacking this year since we didn't even get around to making Christmas cookies yet this year. Maybe over the weekend so Santa will have something to munch on while putting together the scooter....ha ha ha ha. Hope you got some sleep last night. Our house is sick also so we were early to bed last night also. Did you get your wrapping finished this morning?? Find anything else you had hidden?? Blessings to you.

Jody said...

I can't believe the sweet little girls in the photos could be anything but sweet! They are darling for sure and yes, I know they have their moments.

Also want to say I do love the layouts you use to announce each day's gift. The gift wrapped boxes are beautiful and sure don't look anything like the ones I wrap!

You made me hungry as you talk about Christmas dinner.

Anonymous said...

The girls are beautiful. Love the layouts. The ham-turkey thing just must be tradition. We do it too! Thank you for the presents. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Your LO's are fantastic of your adorable little girls, sure can tell that they are all sister's!!!
TY so very much for todays FAB goody!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayJay said...

first of all a BIG thank you to a great Santa's little helper for all our presents.
But more importantly, great layouts made even more adorable by your girls.
I am also impressed, 3,2, and 1! I have a 3 and a 2year old, and my husband would love a third, but I keep telling him, Number 3 will have to wait until Number 2 is at Kindergarden (playschool). I really wanted the boys close together, but there are days when I seriously wonder why?!! (Can you guess, today was one of them! I love them dearly though)
Take care, cu tomorrow
Kerri

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

What BEAUTIFUL babes y'all are Liz!!! I REALLY like that you've had a photo taken of you with EACH one of your DARLING DAUGHTERS separately!!!

Thank you SO much for GIFT #8 - off to download and PEEK!!!

Have a GLORIOUS day sweetie!

Hugs,
Linda

Penny said...

Great layouts Liz. Loved seeing the pictures of your girls. They sure are cuties. Hey, I was wondering if you give lessons in organizaton? If so, I need to be the first to sign up. LOL!! Thank you for todays surprise.

Susan (aka qwho) said...

Thank you! I have not even finished dl'ing it yet, but I know I will love it!