Friday, December 14, 2007

On the 4th Day of Christmas

Today was full of excitement and energy for me. I started wrapping- YES I DID! LOL and had to do what I would have waited to til spring to do, But a full house clean up. From whipping down the walls to moving the stuff and cleaning under (you know- the stuff we overlook until we get that high voltage kick and put ourselves in the guilt gear- WHY I HAVE WAITED stuff) Yeppers, and you ask why? Well I am getting some house guests. Joe's sister is finally home from Kuwaitt and coming here either tomorrow or the next day with a few friends. So gotta make that "great mom and housewife" impression. LOL

And, Took some pictures of the Girls today in their holiday dresses so that I can pass them out at the family gatherings on his side. All the people that don't see the girls but a few times a year.

Either way, It was eventful.

I also wanted to assure you that my music stays.
Day 4
~*~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~*~


And if you missed yesterday's Gift- Here is what was inside
Which will be in my store later today.
It was a request of my man- He ask me to make something to do our pictures in that wasn't all frilly- So i used romantic colors and put a masculine twist to them.
Until later
♥♥♥

9 comments:

KayJay said...

could have been my husband saying that! And the "he's mine" kit, will work very nicely with pics of him.
Will soon have to get to scrapping some more pictures with all of your gifts, so that you get back a full set of 12 layouts! But as everyone else, I seem all busy with Xmas. I'm off to see my Mum today and taking her and me to the hairdressers for a treat. Hopefully that will cheer her up. After her operation she is a bit down in the dumps, that she isn't able to do all the running around she used too. She just has to give everything time to heal. But try telling that to any busy lady ;o)
Take care of yourself, and I look forward to seeing your girls all dressed up! :o)
Bye 4 now
and thanks again for your generosity
Kerri

Hannah said...

Thank you Liz. How are the little munchkins?

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

BEAUTIFUL Liz!!! Thank you SO much! I don't know how you are able to create SO much with little ones, but HATS OFF TO YA girl! You ROCK! Wishing you and your PRECIOUS family a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year!!! Hugs, Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I've loved your downloads! Thank you so much for sharing. Part 4 takes me to a 4-shared link, but the page itself is blank. Hope to catch it later today working properly! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I really like the 3rd day! It must be a man thing. Thank you and so glad your family is coming home safe. Merry Christmas. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Wow you sure been busy!!!!!!
ENJOY YOUR GUEST!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for today's FAB goody!!!!!!!!!

penny said...

Loved "He's Mine" Thank you. Congrats on getting some wrapping done. Thank you for todays gift.

Jody said...

Love He's Mine, so many great elements in the kit. Wish I could be as organized as you. Thanks again