Thursday, December 13, 2007

On the 3rd day of Christmas

I want to thank you all again for such awesome comments!!! I truly appreciate all of them. Thank you so much.
Now to answer your questions- Um.... Nope I am not completely ready for Christmas yet. I am in the mood- And have all the big gifts bought. Just a few more trips for small stocking stuffers and maybe a few small gifts here and there. But for the most part shopping is all done! YEAH!!! Now wrapping is a WHOLE other story- And the girls are excited. Roxy goes around yelling Merry Christmas every time she sees a house all decorated or a tree. Ana is dying to pull the stockings off the mantle. She keeps telling me they are pretty ( I hand decorated them with glitter and the works outta the cheap Dollar Tree plain red ones) And Stevie has yet to understand it all, Just knows that it is there and tempting to touch all the pretties. LOL
And yes Hannah- I am taking time each and everyday with the girls. ( I was prepare for this in advanced :) However, I am having so much and loving every minute of it- And I hope all of you are two as I present to you gift number 3

Day 3
~*~Sorry this Gift has been given~*~

And for those that missed out on yesterday's gift- here is what was hiding in the box and will be in the store later on today!
Also don't forget my designer bundle is now available at JFTSOI and also Christmas Holly (the kit I have been making your gift previews with) Is still just 3.00 for the next two days.
~*~And for the person that emailed me asking why I wasn't giving out Christmas themed gifts- I simply say this- At Christmas time you open several gifts- Never are all of them Christmas related- They are usually things you have wanted or needed- I wanted to provide the same thing- A variety of things you can use for times other than just Christmas-
Much Love and Until Tomorrow
ENJOY!
♥♥♥

11 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

Have to say thanks again for all the great gifts. I love getting gifts early! Almost done with the shopping here myself, just have the stockings to buy for. So not looking forward to wrapping it all...ya know?? Glad you are getting some time in with your girls, what great memories...huh??

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Hannah said...

I'm glad your spending time with the girls, its having little ones that makes Christmas so magical. I always loved all of the excitment of getting ready for Christmas when the kids were little and the look on their faces Christmas morning --- priceless. Have a great day and thank you for this gift.
Hugs to you, Hannah.

Jody said...

I wish I could be as organized as you. I guess at one time when I was younger I too was organized - now I do a lot of procrastinating!

Yesterdays gift took me back to my diner days of the 50's. Yes, I am old! LOL

DlaineL said...

Thank you so much. You're the first website I visit each day! :) I so appreciate your gifts.

Ms. Kari said...

thanks bunches & bunches Liz!!

Ashley said...

Hey liz, wow im so upset i have missed a lot of great stuff you have put out for freebies :( im sad, oh well ill just catch the new ones now. I hope you put more christmas ones out, I missed the free christmas kit. MaKayla is doing better now but having some struggles with the operation and we almost lost her 3 times. She was on a breathing machine but is now only on oxygen. SHe is making progress but slowly. She has lost a lot of weight and now weighs only 13lbs. I will be off and on to update all my scrapbookers.
Take care liz and thank you for your prayers

-TNChick- said...

you have the best gifts! thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for today's AWESOME goody!!!!!!

Penny said...

Wish I was as ready for christmas as you are. I still have shopping to do (quite a bit) and haven't wrapped anything yet. My son and his family are coming for Christmas this year and I am so excited. It has been 7 years since I spent Christmas with him. And to have a child around is oh so awesome. Loved the colors in Retro designer. Thank you for todays surprise.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.