Wednesday, December 12, 2007

On the 2nd Day of Christmas.....

I hope you all enjoyed your first gift!! I want to thank all of you who took the time to comment and give me and my family great holiday wishes and blessings! I must say I am blushing over some of the sweet love and comments you all have made. I have to say, it really brightened up a dim day for me. So please enjoy your new gift- Full of a little spunk, fun and well... Its a suprise so what are you waiting for?? And Alicia-Jess- PLEASE GRAB THIS!- Its at your request my dear!

Day 2
~*~*~Sorry this gift has be given~*~*~
And if you missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was inside-
~*~You can now grab it up in my shop~*~
And for the designers out there- I have a new bundle now in my shop just in time to treat yourself this holiday. No suprises- Everything is revealed and All can be grabbed up together for just $5.00!!!!
Be sure to check it out! Its one bundle you won't want to miss out on.
And to those who thought it would be nice to give me a present in return by stealing my designs yesterday-Thank you- I LOVE FILTHY DIRTY PIRATES! Especially when they steal from someone who is giving away so many great things! I LOVE YOU ALL! and may your guilt weigh you down when you grab up todays gift!

Until Next Time
♥♥♥

12 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

So you've started the countdown for us and we have started getting awesome presents, but the big question is are you ready for the big day for those precious girls??? Hope Santa is getting ready to bring them (and you) lots of great gifts since you have been so great to us. Blessings to you!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Hannah said...

Good Morning Liz. Just had to visit your blog before going to work, your presents start the day off with a smile.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm gonna feel like a little kid again for the next 10 days, getting all excited about what the next present will be. You are so busy doing this I hope that you take time for yourself to just enjoy the beauty of the seasnon.
Hugs, Hannah

Mayasmom20 said...

Thank you so much Liz! I am so excited to unwrap my presents everyday! BTW, I'm in Cleveland now but I was born in Cambridge and have still have family in both Cambridge and Byesville. Thanks so much again!

-TNChick- said...

Thank you so much for the gift!!

Ms. Kari said...

thanks bunches Liz!!!

Dlainef said...

Thanks so very much. Your gifts are amazing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays AWESOME gift!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the lovely gift!!

Penny said...

Loved yesterdays surprise and looking forward to todays. Man I hate hearing that someone has pirated your designs. You are an amazing designer and it upsets me that people can step so low as to claim someone else's designs as their own. Loved your attitude about it tho. Hope through all of your designing, blogging, chats, and everything else you have going on lately not to mention the busy holiday season that you are getting some you time. See ya tomorrow.

Peggie said...

Thank you for this great freebie.

Jody said...

Wow - these gifts are wonderful. So versatile as well so can be used on many occasions. Thank you. I am so sorry someone has been pirating your designs. When will people learn! I really appreciate your taking time during this busy time to give us gifts. Thank you.