Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On the 1st Day of Christmas.....

I looked and sitting underneath my tree,
Was 12 wrapped up presents labled
To: My scrapping family
And I was feeling out of the mood
of the Christmas spirit again
So what better way to fix it
than to let my 12 days begin!

Each day a new gift will be released for all of you to open and enjoy. Each gift will only be up to open for 24 hours though, in order for the new gifting giving to begin. Around 2-4 am EST Santa will come to my blog and give you the chance to get a new gift from me. Each day will be something completely new. While I play santa and give out your gifts. My sweeties will be my elves. Each one has picked out a design of mine and will be giving it to 12 lucky people and friends. There are a total of 8 elves helping me this holiday. And it wouldn't be a gift if you knew what it was before opening right?? So each day a new suprise- And the previous one will be revealed!

12 Days- 12 gifts
So with out further ado.

~*~*~Sorry this Gift has been Given~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Also if your up and at this morning You can catch me over at the Just for the scrap of it Chat room. I will be hosting a chat with Betty for Babette featuring her new beautiful kit Antiqued. You will recieve a bonus for coming and waking up with us!

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Thank you Liz!!! I haven't peeked yet as it is still downloading, but just wish for you to know that I LOVE your designs!!! Merry Christmas to you and your PRECIOUS family! Hugs, Linda

aquascrap said...

Your girls looked as if they had a fun time in the snow.....lucky things. Thankyou for Day 1.....still downloading so look forward to the surprise. Thankyou for sharing it.

Ms. Kari said...

Thanks bunches & bunches Liz!!!

Terebene said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to open it!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the beautiful first day!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!

LynnD said...

I love your designs and wanted to thank you so much for sharing your freebies.

Susan (aka qwho) said...

awesome, thank you!

penny said...

Hey there Liz, Thanks for gift 1. See ya tomorrow.

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thank you so much; how lovely of you!

Jody said...

Thank you - I like how you keep the gift as a surprise!