Saturday, December 22, 2007

On the 12th day of Christmas.....

Today was a day, kinda of unusual. I did some more baking finished up the new me makeover and cleaned up some things again to get ready for Christmas. The attempt at a day of beauty turned out okay, however.... The tanning part turned parts orange, and I ended up dying my neck as well as my hair! LMAO- BUT... for the most part looks okay. I went to my dads today and did the wrapping. Had a good cry during the time and well... It was all you all suggested it would be. Great therapy and helped me alot to overcome some things.
I also got to thinking today and decided to do the 13th day after the holidays. I think this will be best as the reason another day of gifts is because of the sweet commenter's and those that have returned everyday. Its only fair that all of those who took the time to comment be able to receive the gift. And I can only ensure that to myself after Christmas since many are leaving today or have left prior to today to be with their families. I hope that those that are home like I agree this is the best way to be fair.
Also- I have put up a poll on the side here to get your feedback as to how you would like to see things in the new year. Please feel free to submit your choice and the highest amounts of votes will of course be the outcome. I will be back tomorrow to do my sweeties layout shares, however have a few awesome pages from scrappers to share today!
~*~Scrapper Layouts~*~
~
By Alicia+Jess~~~~~By Kerri
Using Roxy's Dream Sampler~~~Using Winter Stroll
How sweet is that Little one?? The layout composition is awesome and she looks so into her drawing and books! Awesome layout. And Love the one of the boys bringing in the tree. I always wanted to get a real tree, but with the girls allergies and my mom was the same, a real tree will only be a dream of mine, LOL. Love the layout!! Perfect match too!

~
By Deborah~~~~~~~~By Melva
Using He's Mine~~~~Using Midnight Glisten Add On
Awesome pics on both of these!! The first on is so great, love the layout and he looks so kicked backed and relaxed (i need one of those kinda days!) and Miss Hannah is a DOLL! Love the layout it is just too cute, Love how the journaling goes around the dots in the frames!!

~
Both By Kerri
Using He's Mine~~~Using Christmas Holly Add On
I was rolling when I first seen this first one. How cute that the boys polished up their daddy's shoes??? And its okay, I didn't stop my girls when they where attempting to clean their daddy's either. Such cute little helpers, and your tree is gorgeous! Love both of these layouts!!
Thank you all for giving me the gift and enjoyment of sharing your layouts with me!!!!!
Day 12
~*~*~Sorry this Gift has been given~*~*~
And if you missed yesterday's gift, it was a sampler of yet another kit that is in mid works of mine call Roxy's Dream. The full kit will be put into the store after the Christmas holiday.
AND_ As I informed you all yesterday today was suppose to have 2 gifts. HOWEVER- Something got messed up, And I got skipped. How nice?? Either way- I have been told that for sure tomorrow it will be the daily goodie giveaway. SOOOO TOMORROW you can get this at the JFTSOI forum. It can be found in the bottom part of the forum called Freebie Madness!! So be sure to grab it up tomorrow. TODAY- is a quick page from Colie from the her kit A New Day which is what I used yesterday to scrap my layouts.
Until tomorrow
♥♥♥

11 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Liz!!!

Gosh, if I can just jump on over here after I do my blog posting at midnight, I won't keep missing your GORGEOUS gifts!!!

I know you will probably get tired of me saying so, but your designs are GORGEOUS girl and you are SO fast too!!! I will have to visit your store after the holidays and so some SERIOUS shopping!!!

How FUN - a MAKEOVER! I need one SO bad and, hopefully, I will be able to get to a salon before long to spruce up what my honey started for me!!! Yes, HE cuts my hair and this time he left me with hair shorter than I've had in over 30 years, BUT at my age, it actually looks AMAZING!

I hope that you are getting plenty of rest and I wish to thank you for stopping by and leaving some love - you are a SWEETHEART and I wish ALL things GOOD for you and your PRECIOUS little family!

BIG HUGS,
Linda

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

THANK YOU!!!!

Patamomma said...

I love all the presents so much. How neat of you. I'm sorry about the orange tan...lol. The price of beauty is high eh? Patty

angelscrapper said...

May you receive all the blessings of the season, I hope you and your family have a wonderous Christmas, and Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year Liz
Love Carol

Sharon said...

Thank you for all of the great Christmas presents and everything else thru out the year. Merry Christmas and God Bless you. :)

KayJay said...

And again a huge thank you for all the presents. i love coming here every day to catch up on all the goings on at your end. You are right, amazing but like a big family. i love it that you are going to wait till after the holidays for your last gift, you have such a big heart. As to your poll, I would love the mega kit, cause that way I could still come back every day to chat! And I love that.
and thanks for the tip about JFTSOI (did I get that right?) I have just registered, and my fingers are now itching to get working on some of the challenges. I have a couple of ideas for your photo challenge, and I have just taken a couple of the boys (as usual) watching them selves in a reflection in the plug of the bath. haven't downloaded it off the camera yet, but it might be worth scrapping. But I have another idea too, can I enter two pictures.
Well I will be back tomorrow to see if you are around. but if not.. have a beautiful Christmas, know that we are out there in the big internet world thinking of you.
Take care
Hugs
Kerri

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY Liz for another of your AWESOME goodies!!!!!!
Glad that you got them all wrapped even though it was thru alot of tears it did make you feel good!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geezee said...

Thank You and have a wonderful holiday season.

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for the lovely gift!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Penny said...

I know today was an emotional day for you as well as thereputic, I am sending hugs your way.

Glad the you day was almost a success, but hey, orange is a great color.LOL.

Thank you for todays gift. See you tomorrow.

Katrina said...

I am so glad that you got those gifts wrapped, they will be appreciated. I hope you have a wonderful christmas.