Friday, December 21, 2007

On the 11th day of Christmas....

It is an All about me day! LOL. I have some plans of beauty today. I was just too jealous of Kerri's I have too!! Especially before the holiday jam. So, unfortunately the kids broke my wallet and my darling will KILL me if I go spend tons to get everything done. I bought the dye, and restocked my manicure supplies. Got my good old tan in a can! LMAO and will have a day at it! We will see if I have the stuff in me to turn around this old look. Especially before my birthday. I need to have a great look to go out right?? Hehehe. You would be surprised, but the gray in my hair is far more than anyone my age should have. But..... thanks to Clairol it can and will be hidden! LOL. I started my all about me time early though and did a few scrap pages for my personal book. I picked up the girls books today to insert some new pages that I received from printing and realized how hefty they are compared to my own. Not that I am complaining as I have a blast filling up their books and keeping up with their pictures. But, in light of things its okay to be selfish at times! So without further ado, please allow me to introduce myself!!
These pics were taking at the beginning of this year. I did it for a challenge on SBF called Here's your sign. You were to scrap yourself with your zodiac symbol and birth date.
This pic is from earlier this month. I was out watching the girls and got lost in thought, Joe yelled at me to look at him and "snap" LOL But I was releasing some stress in thought and thought it was a great way to look back to remind myself how to do it later! LMAO
Both of these pages are done with Colies beautiful new kit called A New Day. (Which happens to be on sale right now for 2.99) I am in love with her design and know for sure I will be using this one alot!
Andria , could you email me or leave me your addy so I can send along the recipe to you?? ALSO- Thank you ALL for your lovely comments and letting me know more about you all too. I am amazed at how friendship can be made through the scrapping circle and how much all of us truly have in common. I did talk with my dad, and told him no matter how hard it may be, she bought them for this occasion and would want nothing more than for it be as that. He asked me to do the wrapping of them, he just isn't ready. But I hope more than anything that it will be a reminder to my little brothers and sisters that she still and always will love them and be with them.
Day 11
~*~*~Sorry this gift has been given~*~*~
And if you missed out on yesterday's gift, here is what was inside-
An add on to the very first gift given- Midnight Glisten! This will be in the shop tomorrow.

Also- Tomorrow will be the end of my 12 days- HOWEVER- there will be a 13th day for all the sweet comments given- AND Tomorrow will also have 2 gifts. One will only be available at the JFTSOI forum. So if you haven't registered you may want to, to get a head start on the gifts. Each day their is a new freebie given by one of the designers there- Tomorrow just happens to be my first Daily Goodie Giveaway!
Until Tomorrow
♥♥♥

11 comments:

thumper6423 said...

Love the LOs. It's good to take time jsut for you. Don't sweat the gray. I've had to dye my hair since 8th grade and I'm 28 now, so about 14 years LOL. It's been noticiable that long. The only time I've let it go is during my pregnancies, and I'm glad the last baby was it becuase it was really gray LOL.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

tricertifiedx2 said...

You look GREAT!!! I love the LO's!!! I'm glad you are taking time for yourself also, just wish it could be true pampering and let someone else do all the work.

I just wanted to give you one last big THANK YOU for all the freebies you have given out on your 12 days. This is the last day I will be able to pick anything up (tear) as we will start our Christmas trek and internet connections where we will be are questionable at best. Sure wish I wasn't missing out on the double freebie, I have been over at JFTSOI also and there is some great stuff there!! I will be checking back in as soon as we get back, on Christmas day since my hubby has to work that day...one of the unlucky ones. Wishing you all the best for your Christmas, I hope that it is everything that your heart desires it will be. Blessings to you.

KayJay said...

You go girl! As someone once said to me! I hope you enjoyed your day of self-pampering. As for grey hairs, I had my first at 9! Back then my Mum used to pull them out, but come 22 I had to start with the dying and now at 38 - I have no choice!!! It doesn't help when on your Mum and Dads side everyone is grey!! Never mind - thanks to Clairol as you put it.
Love you layouts, I really like the picture your husband took, you really are miles away and really beautiful too.
Sorry I never said hello yesterday. I managed to catch a 24hr tummy bug thing. Still feel as though I have been kicked in the stomach, but I am at least up and about. Unfortunately Robert (3) got it in the middle of the night, so I had to put my "suffering" on hold for him. But he was back to normal after a sleep in Mummy and Daddy's bed!
Thanks for yet another present.
CU tomorrow
Kerri

Anonymous said...

The layouts are fabulous! Thank you for all of your hard work and a Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope you enjoy your you time!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC goody!!!!!!!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much for the freebie.

I just want to say that when my grandmother died she had already done her christmas shopping. It was special to me to get her christmas present "from beyond the grave" as it were. It showed that she cared enough about us all to think about us even though she was fighting her cancer.

I wish you strength & pleasant memories as you wrap her presents.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the lovely gifts you have given us all!!!

penny said...

I know how about the gray coming in way to early. I became a clariol girl at 22. I am glad you got some you time. Loved your layouts and happy upcoming birthday. I also wanted to thank you again for all the time you spend creating things for us not to mention the time you spend sharing your life. I really feel like I know you tho we have never met. See ya tomorrow.

andria said...

wow LOVE those layouts hon, tis good to take time out for you even just like dreaming...(not that we get much time for that)LOL thanks for sharing these beautiful gifts with us hon they are all awesome..HUGZ from oz

fl_connie said...

Thanks for another lovely freebie! Boy! Are you spoiling us or what??!! I'm so happy that you talked with your dad, and I understand why he's not ready yet (my dad wouldn't be ready yet - and mama's been gone since May 29, 1999) but I'm sure that even he will come to see them as a reminder of her love, just as you hope. Love your layouts - and it's good that you're going to spoil yourself a little! You deserve it! ((Hugs))