Sunday, December 16, 2007

Layout Shares

~*~*~Scrapper Submissions~*~*~
By Deborah
Using Midnight Glisten
I feel in love with this sunset photo. So warming yet so elegant. And well, Just what I needed on a chilly day! beautiful Layout dear and thank you so much for sharing with me.
~
Both by KayJay (kerri)
Using Aubergine Wine ~~Using Retro Flashback
WOW- You are beautiful girl. I am going with you next time you go out for a day of primping! LOL Stunning layout and the boys are too cute painting away- Looks like they had fun!

I also have this SUPER adorable one by Gabrielle that I have saved to my External but will put up later on tonight when I go get it. LOL As well as my own- As silly me left it up at my dad's when I was doing some errands! LOL



~*~*~*~Sweeties Layouts~*~*~*~
~
Both By Miss Lilly
Both Using Christmas Holly
Both BEAUTIFUL holiday layouts. Love both the pictures and the pages just turned out awesome! You ROCK girl!!!
~
Both By Shikin
Using Chistmas Holly~~~Using His
Now the first one had me so intrigued. Shikin is in Singapore, and doesn't get real snow- BUT they have a place set up where its simulated! How awesome is that??? And the second one is tooo cute!


~
Both By K.Donovan
Using Christmas Holly~~~Using VP1 and Midnight Glisten
I LOVE THESE. Watching the children decorating the Christmas tree is one of my biggest joys, Aside from the excitement from the lights and presents. Beautiful memory pages my dear- And I am sure the kids will love them too when they get older and reflect on the older days.
~
Both By Karen
Using His~~~Using Midnight Glisten
How adorable are these babes???? I LOVE BABIES_ AND well... these ones are sooo eatable- WELL.... you know what I mean not that I eat kids or anything, But they ones you pick up and kiss all over and just can't get enough of. And the Santa hat is ADORABLE!


~
Both By Colie
Using His~~~~Using Midnight Glisten
O i was Rolling it on the first Layout. Every kid gets this moment. Miss attitude (Roxy) Is the same way! NO MORE PICS! LOL And the second one has me in aww of the utter beauty of it all. I think that is why I love winter so much. The beauty that surrounds after new fallen snow.Awesome Pages dear!
~
Both by Miss Judy
Using Midnight Glisten~~~~Using Under the Covers
1st one- SOO beautiful! Love the picture and the layout is perfect to accent the beautiful photo and I think I too can join Miss Pipey- I nice hot cup of cocoa and I am ready for some sweet dreaming!!! Love these Miss J!


~
Both by Chris
Both Using Under the Covers
OMG_ Courtney is sooo adorable!! I love her santa hat and the layout is sooo perfect! And love how you made the present in the second one. ANd great layout once again. You always amaze me dear!
~
Both by Clara
Using He's Mine ~~~~Using His
BEAUTIFUL photos- And grand babies!! You are blessed with lots of beauty, love and It is obvious talent my dear. Love both of these layouts and the journaling is awesome!

3 comments:

KayJay said...

Hi there,
I love looking at everyones layouts, I spend hours in the various galleries just looking, when I should be doing other things - oops!
And what have I just spotted here, two of my layouts. Thank you for showcasing them along with the other beautiful layouts, I feel very honoured.
Take care
Kerri

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

FANTASTIC LO'S everyone!!!!!
TYFS them!!!!!!

tricertifiedx2 said...

Didn't get the chance to really look yesterday, these are some really great LO's. Great job Ladies!!!