Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am almost ready! LOL

I am getting everything ready to go. Tomorrow starts the holiday for me and the girls. Tomorrow is Joe's mom's and grandma's Christmas parties. That should prove fun and eventful. I did a pie and kiss cookies for their parties. I wrapped up the presents for them as well. I bought votive for all the ladies and mini bath sets. I figured it would do since their are so many of them and half of them to be honest I have yet to even meet. Of course they are going to be given from the girls. Joe was in charge of the "men's" gifts but of course you know how that goes.... LOL
But today I took more time for the girls and me. While Joe was at work we all played barbies and had a little picnic in their bedroom. (had to snack on the sweets to taste test!!) LOL I want to thank you all again, And i don't think I can thank you all enough for all the wonderful comments. It truly is um..... how to best put it- Boosting. Don't forget you can get the For the Boy add on today at JFTSOI before it goes into the store. So be sure to hope over there and grab it up while its still free. Also while over there, be sure to check out the challenges. I am hosting the Snap it Challenge and Lyric Challenge. Both in which you will get the chance to grab up part of my New Year's Kit for free. They end on the 31st so still plenty of time to get your layout entered for the posting gift! Here is preview of what you will get.....


Also- Just an advanced notice- I will be having a 30% off sale on the 29th!!!! So get ready as it will be just after all the new designs are placed in the shop!!!! This will also include Commercial Use items. So make your list of all the things you been wanting! LOL
I have a layout I did of my 2 oldest at Christmas time last year that I want to share with you all.
They were opening up gifts from Santa and were having a blast tearing up the paper. The kit Used in this layout is called Holiday Sparkle- A very beautiful design by Linda a.k.a Bonscrapatit Designs- O and its free on her blog!!!!!!
Also its time to do some Sweetie Layout Shares as well!!!
~*~*~Sweeties Layouts~*~*~
~
Both by Chris
Both using Girly Grunge
These are absolutely adorable. The pictures are so beautiful and just POP being black and white! Love both of these layouts!!!
~
Using Santas Little Helpers~~Using His
Both by Colie
The kids are sooo adorable, and the layouts ROCK!!! Perfection on both of them miss Colie!!! Those babes have my heart!!!
~
Using Under the Covers~~Using Winter Wonderland
Both by K.Donovan
LOVE the pictures. Perfect journaling and well- All around awesome!!! Those cookies look soooo yummy too!!! Love these dear
~
Both Using His
Both by Miss Lilly
Mister Damon is sooo cute. (she is visiting him right now* And i miss her LOL) But the layouts are awesome. love the pictures and the journaling girl!
~
Using Rustic Rose~~~Using Girly Grunge
Both by Shikin
Absolutely breathtaking on the first one!!! and the pictures are tooo cute in the second one!! Love both of the layouts and the blending on the first one is awesome!
~
Using Garden Treasures~~~Using Aubergine Wine
Both by Miss Judy
O my cutie Miss Pipey!!! Love both of these layouts. The sun glistening on her in both of the pictures just radiant that beautiful hair of hers too!!!! awesome job miss j!
~
Using Santas Little Helpers~~~Using Christmas Holly
Both by Clara Sue
Awesome holiday scraps!! And of course I had to share one of the Holiday cards I have recieved! She made it for me when I was under the weather and the layout is beautiful. As the same of the first one! love the reflection technique of the paper!

I will be giving my last gift on the 26 for all of you. Also I will be back tomorrow with hopefully some great pictures from our night "Christmas light" drive. It should be beautiful and something to truly excite the girls and get them amped up for Tuesday!
Until Tomorrow......
♥♥♥

8 comments:

KayJay said...

as I have said before you are my first stop when I get to turn the computer on, and I was half expecting not to read anything new, so it was a GREAT surprise to find you here today. Thanks for posting.
I love all your sweeties layouts and I am leaving them some love here, will they see it?
And that picture of you and your girls is so cute!
Now back to playing with the boys
Hugs
Kerri

penny said...

Hey Liz, just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Liz darlin',

I just cannot express to you enough HOW thankful I am to have come across your blog, your BEAUTIFUL designs and your GORGEOUS self, finding another TRUE digi-sister and friend!

Thank you again for the LOVELY layout of your DARLING daughters using Holiday Sparkle and for your SWEET Christmas wishes!!!

You have LOTS of FUN with your BABES on this MOST special day and ENJOY all of the festivities - I am especially excited to hear about the LIGHTS as that was one of the HIGHLIGHTS of Christmas when my children were little!!! SO pretty and SO magical!

Take care sweetheart and I shall try to check in on your blog while we are away if allowed!!! He, he ...

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your PRECIOUS family!

Love and hugs,
Linda

Hannah said...

Hi Liz:
Hope you were able to do everything that needed to be done, if not remember there's always next year.LOL Enjoy Christmas day with your family and take lots of pictures! Look forward to seeing them. Also many thanks for your 12 days of Christmas, once the holidays are over I'll try and do some scrapping so that I can use all the wonderful gifts you gave. Love and Hugs to you, Hannah

tricertifiedx2 said...

We finally made it back in town. Whew, seemed like a longer trip than it really was. We had a great time though. The kids had a blast and made out like bandits!!! We almost didn't have enough room in the truck to fit it all to bring it home. Although, I would have liked to leave some of it with Grammie and Papa....you know, all the stuff that makes noise. Ha Ha Ha, of course, that is all tha stuff that they gave the kids and made SURE it got packed with us. Anyway, I do hope that your Christmas was everything that you desired in your heart that it would be. And the girls got everything that they could have hoped for. You all deserve it. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer up for the new year. I have a pic that I need to scrap for the Snap it challange over at JFTSOI but with the holiday's I haven't gotten to it yet. I am going to try and do that soon and post it if I can figure out how to do that. I am so bummed that I missed out on both of the last two goodies, I did try and get online but it was really bad. Oh well, was not meant to be. Take care and can't wait to see some more pic's of those little ones tearing into some new presents. Blessings to you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just leaving you some loving on my daily visit!!!!!!
Hope your having a AWESOME time & a safe one too!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayJay said...

Hi Liz,
i just read over at JFTSOI that you are or have been ill! Sorry to hear that. I hope that I didn't pass on our tummy bug on my daily visits (my Mum,brother, sis-in-law and niece got it though, luckily AFTER xmas). I hope you get better soon. And that you managed to have a great Xmas.
Hugs from me too
Kerri

tricertifiedx2 said...

Just checkin' in on ya. It must have been quite a holiday!!! I read over at JFTSOI that you have not been feeling well. Definately know how that goes. My hubby brought it home before Christmas so we got to pass it around during the holiday while everyone has been home full time, except of course hubby, figures. Anyway, hope you are better now, take all the time you need and make sure you get better. Take care of yourself and those girls. Blessings to you.