Friday, December 7, 2007

Going Under the Covers Got Me Under the Weather

I got the flu bug. WHAT FUN! I haven't felt like doing much of anything. We recieved a good bit of snow Wednesday Morning and every since then, I have had it. Whats even crazier is that people called me WHILE it was snowing asking me to go out and do outside pictures for them. Are you nuts?? LOL- So I ended up doing them today after the snow had stopped but was still pretty out and still the fluff white snow, yet to crunch. I am working on a freebie right now, but took a bit of break to blog for a moment and clear my head. Just getting kind of a creative block. So I will be back later this morning/afternoon with it as soon as Its finished.
I finished Under the Covers- And Might I say- Its delicious. LOL. I had lots of fun making the cocoa and marshmellows. I had to make me a cup to drink while I designed it- Its in my store at JFTOSI.
And I also have my Christmas Holly done too. Being sick gives me just a little time. But I have to say I am not quite done with it. I have a few things I want to do still for it, so I know an add on will be coming too. I love my holly papers in it though. I patted myself on the back for a bit on them. So I will be scrapping with these as soon as I feel a bit better- LOL This too is in my store at JFTSOI.
I mentioned that I had a suprise for a few ladies, So please if you wouldn't mind Sharon (Scrap Cat) Penny, Makeyesup and Grumpy from 4shared email me with your choice of either of my new designs Under the Cover or Christmas Holly so I can give you the links. You always leave me awesome comments and take time to read my blog and I can't thank you enough. It is things like that, That keeps me going with designs and freebies ect.. I really do appreciate it.

Okay Until later today....

♥♥♥

5 comments:

nkin_22 said...

So sorry to hear that you are not well Liz. Just to tell you that I really enjoy using yr kits for scrap pages. The colours of yr latest kits are so rich and lovely. :)

MissLilly said...

yeah I am sorry that you are'nt feeling well get some rest where you can Keep warm & drink plenty of fluids(Water NOT Mountain Dew LMAO)hope you get well real soon run a anti-Virus program over yourself & send that bug to the Virus Vault LMAO Take Care Mate xox

tricertifiedx2 said...

I guess they really do come in 3's, you have had your 3 so you should be good for a while now....right??? Get better soon!!! Love the Under the Covers kit!! Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows....mmmmm my favorite when it's cold out ;)~

Hannah said...

Hi Liz, sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Drink lots of hot tea with honey and a shot of brandy. Works wonders in many ways. Hope you feel better soon. Love your Christmas kit.

penny said...

On no Liz. I am so sorry you're sick. Get well soon, Girl.