Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Freebie Before I crawl Under my Covers!

I want to thank all of you for your loving words of sympathy and kindness. I greatly appreciate your uplifting comments. Many of you have been reading my blog for awhile now and know that its all happened so fast. But you are all right, It will get better and I keep holding my head up. And keeping strong. Thank you so much for your support.
I spent almost the whole day out and about. Went grocery shopping and did a little christmas pick me ups as I seen them. Did a photo shoot this afternoon and did a few doctors appointments too. The whole time I was out I kept thinking How bad I just wanted to go home and crawl under my covers. It was so cold today and with the light snow on the ground the site gave me the shivers. And nothing is better than sitting at home on those warm days underneath the covers with a warm cup of Hot Chocolate. O I was drooling all day of the thought. So when I finally got home and settled down, I grabbed up my bed throw and sat down here in my chair, And of course inspiration hit me. LOL- So using the colors of my throw and the thoughts of warm feelings, I started a new design called- Yep you guessed it- Under the Covers. I am working on it and ultimately will have a full kit including that cup of hot chocolate and the yummy marshmellows to go with. But I did get a start on it- So I am sharing with you all - Grab it up quick cuz the link will only last 48 hours.
~*~*~Sorry this link has expired~*~*~

Now I know you have be wondering where my holiday kit is huh? I have it almost done. I do have 2 others finished though. Right now I have a portion to the Site Snips and Scraps monthly theme done called Santa Baby. I provided a set of "trimmings" and will be adding a tag set as well. This set can be grabbed up by itself for only 1.98 in the buffet styled build your own mega collab.

And Also have a portion of Christmas Around the World HUGE holiday freebie that is about to come up! Check out what I have ready for it! Links for this and portions from over 70 other designers will come on the 10th at noon EST. Be ready a get some space prepared on your PC. The entire kit is going to be HUGE!

Okay, I am going to go crawl under my covers and get a little shut eye before Miss Stevie wakes up. But I will be back tomorrow with a sampler of my Christmas kit and a suprise for some lovely ladies that always leave me awesome comments-Love To all.
♥♥♥

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

makeyesup said...

Under the covers has great colors, looks like it will be a terrific kit. Thanks a bunch. You probably need the mental shut eye as much as the physical. Take care.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Love the name & TY so very much for the lovely sampler!!!!!

Cynthia said...

I know the feeling of wanting to crawl under the covers! Wish I could turn this feeling into creativity the way you do! This kit is wonderful. TY so much. Keep strong!

Judys scraps said...

Dear Liz, so much has gone on and I know your thinking...what next??
So sorry my friend that you have had to go through all of this. Sometimes it just comes in buckets. Our situation just does not seem to want to stop, but I know eventually it will have to. Keep that chin up, grab your babies and put them under the covers with you and just giggle...love you Judy

penny said...

Love the "Under the covers kit. Thank you. I bought myself some hot chocolate today too. Great minds think alike lol.

HarleyGirl said...

this is beautiful and I love the colors. your work is awesome. Hang in there and thank you

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!