Monday, December 10, 2007

CATW Started and One day til my 12 days

Well the Christmas Around the World is finally started! You can now grab up the link for my piece in the mega collaboration kit. You can also get all the links by visiting http://www.christmasaroundtheworldkit.blogspot.com/ There are more than 75 pieces.
BE EXTRA SURE TO CHECK OUT THE JFTSOI FORUM FOR PIECES FROM ALL OF US!
!!!!THIS LINK HAS BEEN FIXED!!!!
~*~*~*~Click on Preview for Download~*~*~*~

Also - I scrapped some of the pictures of the girls out playing in the snow the other day. I took a tad of a designing break as Tomorrow will start my 12 days of Christmas. Each day from the 11th-23rd I will have a new freebie for you- More information will come tomorrow when I start.
Either Way here is the pages I made of the girls in the snow---


Also This week entering the Fantastic Five at JFTSOI is my New Kit Christmas Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can grab it From now until Friday at 50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect to use to do your last minute holiday cards, gifts and of course to have the day after Christmas to get the eager scrapping done!!!! Be sure to check it out here.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

KayJay said...

thanks for sharing your cute snow pics with us. It looks like your girls had a great time in the snow! I am not a snow person, but my boys are, so I am hoping that our first days waits a bit longer to come. And that when it does it will be a sunny day to play in it! I know, very selfish, but I would be happier that way, and the kids prefer Mummy happy!!! ;o)
thanks also for a beautiful xmas freebie, and the link to the Xmas around the world blog. I have just had a quick peek and I think I should lock the kids up, so that I can get all the beautiful stuff. But I can't really do that...

I hope you are feeling better.
Bye 4 now
Kerri

tricertifiedx2 said...

What great pic's of the girls playing in the snow, sometimes I wish we got snow here so that my kids could experience that. We get cold and wet here, not really any snow. And right now we are still wearing shorts...and it's almost mid-December!!! Can't believe it's still 80 in December!!! Hope you are feeling better, you didn't say anything. Take care....