Saturday, December 8, 2007

24 hours later- A 24 hour Freebie

Well, I napped. I needed it though. And upon waking up- I was begged and pleaded to go out and play in the snow. Against what would be "doctors" judgement, I was more than happy to go. Me and the girls enjoyed the snow and I felt like a million bucks playing with them for the time I was out. We built a snowman and had a snowball fight. Poor Miss Rae kept falling over in the snow but thought it was so funny! Everytime she would fall down she would get back up giggling. Of course the snowman is now gone, Roxy made sure to destruct it before coming back in the house. But I got some great pictures of them playing and ones of them crashing all over the house from being so worn out. Even daddy was too pooped to stay up any longer. It was soo much fun today. However, my body is now reaping the fun! LOL- I have dosed up on the cold medicine and drinking hot tea with honey (thank you hannah and colie) Always looking out. Thank you all for your well wishes. I do believe it will be no time at all and I will be feeling better, Just now to crawl into bed and let the medicine do the handy work. :)

I have however got a 24 hour Freebie for you all- Its an Add on to my Christmas Holly. I will have it in the store sometime today- so be sure to grab it up while you can-
~*~*~Sorry this link has expired and now in the store~*~*~
Special Thanks to Barry's Graphics and G.M.
~*~*~*~ALSO~*~*~*~
As Part of the Sensational Saturday Savings- You can Grab up Under the Covers for 30% off TODAY ONLY! So for the next 24 hours be sure to check out the awesome designs featured at JFTSOI.
Check out SSS!
♥♥♥

7 comments:

KayJay said...

Hi there, I am back, and so sorry to find you ill, speaking of which, I always add a splashing of Southern Comfort to the milk and honey, then I sleep like a log (plus it is delicious!)
Sounds like you had a fun day in the snow, will you be showing us your pictures. Here in Germany it is RAINING - no fun going there, I am afraid.
Thanks for the freebie, I will let you see, whatever I make with it, but probably not until after Xmas, need the photos first.
Take care and get well soon
Kerri

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Hannah said...

Thanks a million for the Christmas Holly add on. Between you and Colie I'll be making some sensational Christmas cards. Check your e-mail you'll find a sample. Hope you're feeling better.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope that your feeling better today!!!!
Sometimes fun has to come first!!!! LOL
TY so very much for the email with my AWESOME goodie!!!!
TY also for this FAB addon!!!!!!
Hope we get to see some pics!!!!!
Stay warm & take your meds!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the Christmas Holly add-on. It's beautiful and so sweet of you to give this out when you aren't feeling well. Glad you could go out and enjoy the snow for awhile though.

Patamomma said...

Gorgeous add on. THanks so much. I kept right clicking so that I could open the download in another tab, so that I could continue to read your blog, and I have to say that your message irritated me a bit. Right clicking is not always a bad thing. Thanks for the freebie, and the layouts are beautiful. Patty

penny said...

Crap!! LOL! I missed the sale and the freebie. It was important to spend time with DH though. Add-on looked great Liz.