Friday, November 2, 2007

The Sweetness Continues- Day 4!

So Its now Day 4- I want to thank you all for such awesome comments- And LO shares! I am sooo excited that you are enjoying this!! Before giving todays freebie portion I wanted to remind you all that the Last Day for applying for a Creative Team position is the 3rd!- You will get kits from me for free far greater than this one- That all you will have to do is scrap with and post- Easy Peasy! LOL And todays freebie is yet another part you can use for the app.. So check out SV Day 4! Tomorrow will have newer items I am making for this kit- Sorta revamping if you will. And later today I will have those layouts of my girls in their costumes! PROMISE LOL!
Click on Preview for Download
Now- Another Reminder!!! Just for the Scrap of It's Sugar Rehab is on November 3rd- Starting at 10am est time US. I will be hosting a "Photo Tricks" Chat at 12 noon est time- And also be holding a scavenger hunt to win My Sweeties Mega Kit! NOT TO MENTION_ You will also recieve my portions to the Sugar Rehab Mega Collab kit, along with the other designers there- There are over 50 treats being handed out! You won't want to miss it!
(This ad was created by me using some of the Treats you will be recieving!)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

makeyesup said...

Thanks, part 4 is very pretty too just the first 3 parts.

Glenda said...

Thanks for the 4th part. This is going to be a beautiful kit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the beautiful part 4!!!!!