Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Some Romance Anyone??

I am late on my blog, I know- But i did come baring a gift. A little Autumn Romance for those who need to celebrate it, share it or just remind themselves that it is there. (if it looks familiar its because It was my contribution to a Mega Kit on SZ but now since I am no longer there, you all can enjoy it) And to be honest- I needed this one to come out.
I am reminded of Creedance Clearwater Revivals ever famous song- he asks that question- "I want to know- Have you ever seen the rain? Coming down on a sunny day." I have, today is no exception. The sun is bright out, its unusually warm today and a perfect day to enjoy life- But this monsoon cloud over my head just wont quit. To be honest- It can go away forever and I would on cloud nine itself. As many know, my mother passed away just 2 months ago- leaving a larger load than I had ever expected on myself- And just yesterday while chatting with Colie on my CT I received a phone call that my last remaining grandmother had passed. With all other things going on right now in my real life this puts a sweet shiny cherry on top of this 3 tier cake that has been building. I will face all week the family that didn't bother calling with condolences or to check on the family here (my mother didn't have a funeral) And left to explain over and over again to them when the ones from out of state that were never informed to begin with where my mom is. And this whole line of them like to call me my moms name because of how much I look like her, and I don't think I am ready for it. If I don't face it, I will regret it- If I do, I know what I will face and the pain might be enough to break me. Its too soon for me, but I guess we all have to face this at some point right?
And I know you are thinking- O poor pity you- I don't want any sympathy or anyone to feel sorry for me. I just needed to get this off my chest. Far too often you see in this digi world people hiding behind their sorrows, pretending everything is perfect in their lives. That's fine for them, but I can't do it. However easy it may be to do- It just adds to the build up mess.
So now that I have gotten a little more personal with the world- LOL- Maybe more so than needed. I am off to remind myself of what helps keep me strong. My love, and the love that surrounds me. Its only that love that truly keeps me going and striving each day to do and feel better. So can I suggest to you to do the same? Trust me, when you remember the love that brought you to where you are now in your life- Your eyes open up to see past the rain- and realize the sun shining on the other side. My love spread to you- Autumn Romance-
Click on Preview for Download
special thanks to Automic Cupcake.
Thank you all for your comments on my freebies- As the comment love I get (see there is it again LOL) brings me back with more. Happy scrapping all!
I have also update my Commercial TOU for all that purchased anything prior- You will reciew new TOU soon- Credit is no longer required, nor are there as many restrictions. To much going on when i made that TOU. LOL- It will come soon.

17 comments:

Ropheka said...

Nice Blog :)

angelscrapper said...

SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR GRANDMA PASSING, you are in my thoughts and prayers girlfriend

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I empathize with you. May you have the strength to face the coming days.

MaggieM said...

This is a beautiful kit. You just keep topping yourself. lol. Wonderful colors. Thank you so much!!

makeyesup said...

Sorry about your grandmother and the clouds that keep hanging over you head. Just keep remembering that behind those clouds is the sun shining brightly. I agree that love is what is most important, and love is still in your heart for those that have passed. Thanks for all you do, you are very sweet, just like the name of your blog.

Judys scraps said...

Dear Sweet Liz, I am only a phone call away. Please know that I am thinking of you and if ANYONE can get through this It will be you.My love to you Judy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

I will put you in my prayers!!!!
I know all to well were you are at this moment in 2000 just before Christmas my GM died and than on Feb 19th I lost my husband in the Line of Duty as Chief Engineer than on 911 I sat and watched losing alot of my brothers & sisters lose their lives, I'm now reitrd as a Volunteer Firefighter and only take it one day at a time.
But remember that they are watching over you!!!!!!
A HUGE BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this beautiful kit!!!!

Patamomma said...

Sounds like you have alot on your plate hon. Keep taking one minute at a time. Those pesky brain clouds will clear. Sending good thoughts your way. Patty

Penny said...

So sorry to hear of your grandmother passing and so soon after your mother. Strength is amazing and while I am new to your blog somehow I feel that your strength will get you through. Sometimes it is just enough to put your thoughts into type and remember that their is some of us out here in cyberworld who really read before picking up the great freebies. You will be in my thoughts and prayers during the next few days and I agree with Sharon that your loved ones will be watching over you. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.

olga9999 said...

Sorry about your grandmother passing away. :( About how you deal with it, there's no good way or bad way, some people find it helpful to talk about it, some others prefer to keep things for themselves sometimes for a long time, some times for a while until it gets easier to talk about. As I said there's no good way or bad to deal with the loss of someone and the way it feels better for you, that's the right way. Don't worry about anything else.

I guess sometimes things come all at the same time and it gets difficult to deal with them. Try to take it easy and one thing at a time, unfortunately there's no other way. I hope things get better and easier for you, best wishes and best of luck. :)

Thanks a million for the mini kit, it's very beautiful and has lovely warm colours. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Thanks for the great kit. Check out a thank you card I made with it here: http://mynameiscrystalandimascrapaholic.blogspot.com If you want a quickpage file on it, let me know.

Cynthia said...

Zoomed by your blog last night and didn't take the time to read your entry. Did snag your freebie (yes, shame on me!). I did read your entry just now and just want to wish you strength to deal with it all!

Lilscrapjunkie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you peace, courage, strength and comfort, and may time heal your pain and bring you warm smiles of loving memories of your loved ones.

Thanks so much for sharing, even in your time of sorrow. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful! thank you

Sharon said...

Thank you. I just love the colors in your kits. They are fantastic! :)

Sabrina said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit. I'm sorry for your loss.