Friday, November 9, 2007

Serenade

I have found myself this week finding more comfort in music than usual. Finding peace in the words, but also sadness. In light of all the recent happenings, I guess more or less my mind as well as my eyes have become more opened to things. Its as if the memories I have held now play this constant serenade to my heart to make me feel more at ease.And I am sure you too have found some music that speaks in volumes far louder than ever imagined.
The viewing went well of my grandmother. Of course all of those that had never seen my children before were overjoyed to see my mothers family had expanded. Only they truelly knew what my mother was like as a child and informed me I had spittened images. Which is something to be very proud of. I have my mother in all aspects I do believe and it is comforting. Not only does she shine down upon them continously, but I have her name sake (my eldest Roxanna) the one she named ( my middle Anastasia) and the one to put the very last smile ever seen on her face ( my youngest Stevie Rae) But in light of all the signing going on in my head-and memories still in full swing. I started a new design. Something just hit me, and its rolling along to become one of my best megas I do believe.
I have a sampler for you so far, as I am still in the process of creating. But please do enjoy what I have for you now- And get ready for more- Cuz I noticed the hits went over 30,000 so that means something has to be done to celebrate. I am thinking maybe my Sealed with a Kiss kit to come out in pieces like SV?? Yeah, I think that may very well be a good idea. Well thanks for reading my ramblings- and here is todays freebie- Memory's Serenade Sampler-
Click on Preview for Download
Also- I recieved and email from Kim (Armani's Mom) He is still fighting like a little sweetie- and pushing everyday with a smile. He has now had 4 blocks of treatment. And they are not sure how many more he will recieve. All of this sounds exciting but if this doesn't work, lil man will have to come over to the states. (He is currently in England right now) for proper treatment. Right now, New York is the only place with the perfect treatment for neuroblastoma. I was shocked when she told me, But I guess that is because I am state side, and its only nature for me to think that other places have as we do. But any ways if his cancer isn't complete whipped away with this chemo set, or if it returns at any point, he will have to come here for the right procedures to get rid of it. Thats looking to be in the 100's of thousands. I pray that this doesn't have to happen. Please keep them in your prayers as well as he is still fighting the cancer in his liver, and pushing day by day. If you want to help out with finances for his family you can purchase the little armani kit at JFTSOI, all proceeds go directly to his family- Or contact me via email and I will get your the family contact info. Even the smallest prayer helps out heaps.

here is the little guy we are all fighting for- Armani
layout by Shikin using Lil Armani
Also entering the store at JFTSOI this week are the following- Just to keep you up to date on what I have been doing.

Colie also finished her Pumpkin Spice kit- Which is gorgeous- So be sure to check that out if you stop by the store.
And I am off to start getting this weeks downloads ready. And to finish off my Memory's Serenade.
Thanks again for reading my rambles and commenting. And for those that have sent LO shares, I will be emailing back soon, and commenting soon, And posting them here as well. Thank you so much.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

MissLilly said...

Thanks heaps Liz love the colour in this one beautiful as always YOU ROCK xox

Linda said...

Thank you for the sampler.The colors are beautiful.

Lisa said...

OMG, I love the freebie you are sharing with us. It's beautiful! I really can't get enough of the wrapped photo frames. Any photo without them now looks naked to me. lol THANK YOU so much - it's really gorgeous!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Will keep you all in my prayers!!!!
TY so very much for the lovely sampler!!!!!!

mahalo a nui loa said...

Many wishes for peaceful melodies to you. Thank you for sharing your work and may you receive back gifts many-fold!

Penny said...

I am so glad things went well for you at your grandmothers viewing. The sampler you gave us today is awesome can't wait to see the rest. I love your new kit Retro Flashback the colors are awesome and those VW's and lava lamps are to die for. Gonna have to get this kit after I recoup a little from Digital scrap day. I will continue to pray for Armani and for you. Thanks again.

Glenda said...

Thank you for the pretty sampler. I love the colors you have used.
Thank you for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

CellyOneill said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !