Monday, November 12, 2007

Refill Please!

Okay, lets refill our glasses of Lemonade for the day! A Little bit earlier than the others but I gotta get clothes laid out and ready for later in the am. Todays our Veteran's Day Parade and Memorial Services. Every year the entire family goes as many of my family members fought in the wars before, and my sister-in-law is currently in Kuwait. So As I enjoy my day out in the cold- Please enjoy todays freebie- Part 3 of Ice HOT Lemonade-

Click On Preview for Download

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

MaggieM said...

I just love this kit and I love the colors. I think you've outdone yourself on this one. Thanks so much!!

makeyesup said...

Love the colors, it gives such a happy feeling. Multi colored frame is great, thanks

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB part 3!!!!!!!

Renee said...

This is a great kit! Thanks

LP said...

I'm loving this kit more and more with each addition. And the name is great! :P

Thank you for sharing this fab kit with us. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

fannycayouche said...

trés beau pour l'ensemble de ton travail félicitation de la Belgique