Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ramblings- With Freebie Part 1


So last night I went out. Enjoyed myself. It was Joe's (my fiance's) Birthday. And I must say, I needed it! I am after all only 22 and need a little night life here and there. The first hour- SO rough- LOL- As any mom would, I was calling the house checking on the girls making sure everything was okay. My sister finally said- If you call one more time I will know you don't trust me- And so that was it, I let go and enjoyed. I noticed though as I was coming home that our town has all of the Christmas decorations displayed. MY- Isn't is a bit early? And then I got to thinking, Even when I was shopping for Halloween items- The Trees where up and displayed for all to view. I am still trying to catch up scrapping from the summer pics I took. Let alone think about all the things to come with the wintery season.
And that brings me to the freebie- I have noticed all around that there are fall kits gallore- and some even touching the winter blues. What about us that still need to scrap our fun pages of the hot times? So I decided to go a little different from the rest, and instead of bringing out Sealed with a Kiss (that will come later) Why not Ice HOT Lemonade? So please enjoy part 1 today- and more will sure to come, as I work and revamp it- But first I gotta get my Memory's Serenade done! LOL- Multitasking- I tell ya, It gets the worst of me!
Click on Preview for Download
And as far as freebies go- If you scroll down you can still grab up Memory's Serenade Sampler- As well as a beautiful QP From Colie on her blog for those looking for the beautiful warmth and fall feeling. It is gorgeous- I must say- And I think Babette has a QP freebie for you all too!
Thanks for reading and commenting- I do really appreciate it and love hearing feedback.
Much Love and Happy Scrapping- Until tomorrow.........♥

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!
Cant wait to see the next part!!!!

olga9999 said...

It's great that you had a great time going out and enjoyed yourself, and it's normal that you were checking all the time in the your girls. It happens to all moms. :)

Fantastic new kit, the colours are very vibrant and the pattern is really nice.:) Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Patamomma said...

Thanks so much. I love fall but, I still have summer to scrap, and this definitely puts me in the mood. Thanks again. Patty

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

MaggieM said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors. Thank you!!