Sunday, November 11, 2007

Part 2- Let the heat continue!


I have a mock summer going on in my house! It is so cold outside and dreary. I got the heat cranked and the girls and I are enjoying running around in our shorts- and jamming to music! LOL. They are so cute when they dance (not that they aren't cute any other time) But to watch them try to boogie is the funniest thing- Miss Ana isn't the most graceful ballerina, but boy does she try! I been snapping pics away- and thinking- This kit and my musical kit are going to go great for the pics. So I am off to do some scrapping and get my CU Grab Bag finished, (which will be in the stores on Monday) and O I almost have Memory's Serenade done- How bout that? I am pretty impressed myself, I thought I would be at that one forever!
Either way, here is Part 2 of Ice HOT Lemonade- Enjoy-
Click on Preview for Download
P.S. Thank you to all who comment on my freebies and blog post- I enjoy reading your feedback! ♥♥♥

6 comments:

Patamomma said...

oh YAY! Thanks so much for this kit. I can't wait to do some more summer pics. If I ever get the time to scrap....lol. Patty

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another FAB part!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

LP said...

I love this kit. The colors are so vibrant and "happy"! Thank you for sharing with us. :)

Christine said...

Thank you for this kit - the vibrant colours are gorgeous.

Maree said...

Very lovely and cheery is this kit!! Thank you very much...