Saturday, November 24, 2007

It rains, and never stops

I was missing again. And it seems at times that if you wish for the rain to go away enough- It does, just not completely. It is always raining for someone- Somewhere. Last night Joe's uncle's home burned down. Now, its a little closer to home than you may think because his uncle is more like his father, as his aunt was his mom. Either way, Just last year- exactly a year prior to my mom passing- his aunt passed away from cancer. She left behind his uncle Lenny and their 2 teen boys as well as their nephews that they cared for.
Of course since this happened, I have been a little extra cautious in my home. Checked all my smoke detectors and areas around my plugins The works. Either way, I think maybe at some point I will be getting back to the routine. BUT I AM KNOCKING ON WOOD! Its seems like everytime I think that- I am soon found with another obstacle.
Not to mention being super cautious with my tree. I invested in hardware to bolt that baby down!!!! In less than 24 hours, it found its way to the ground 4 times. Its a little redecorated since the last time! LOL. But I do believe the bolts will keep my pretties in tact!
So, before something else comes my way- Please FINALLY enjoy Preemie Sweetie~ Girl Milestones. Most of the things included are milestones for newborn preemies and children in the NICU Alike. The link will be active 24 hours until going into the store.
Sorry this link has expired and is now in the store
And if you are looking for something more "boy" And perfect for your pics of your hubby watching the game with the boys- Colie has a great freebie on her blog as well. That you have to hurry to grab- Its only up for a limited time! And its AWESOME! I sooo needed it!

Also for those who won choice, I sent out emails but recieved alot of mailer dameons, So if you didn't recieve your links please let me know so I can resend them. Thanks and sorry about the wait.
♥♥♥

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

penny said...

Hi Liz just a quick note to tell you how awesome this is. 4 shared is having problems right now but I will try again later. Thank you for all the time and effort you spend. I love the retro flashback kit thanks so much again for your generosity.

Terebene said...

Thank you for this whole preemie kit. I have many birth pics of our little one to scrap and this is just the incentive to get started. The tiny ones have more pictures, I think!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Oh Liz I'm so sorry to hear this about hubbies uncle will put him in my prayer's!!!!!
TY so very much for this AWESOME girls addon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog from another page, I just love your preemie set. I work in a NICU and this is perfect for making signs for our babies beds. As a nurse we get excited also when our little ones do good and past those milestones. I missed the first parts of this set but I will be getting them from the store. Thank you!

Tammy said...

Beautifully done..........Love reading your blog! One of the first things I look up every morning to read!

Pat said...

This link was only in my mailbox for 8 hours and was removed, What happened?

kaleesi said...

I'm sorry about your husband's uncle's house. that is a horrible loss.

Thank you so much for the kit - my little girl was a preemie - she was born 5 weeks early - only had to stay in the hospital a month (thank God) but we wrote down the milestones every day - and she had to have her head shaved in 5 spots for the IVs. The sweet nurses saved her hair for me!!

This kit is perfect for it!!!! Now if I can just use it without crying... Isn't it funny that something can turn out good but it still makes you cry thinking about it?

My nephew was also born prematurely and was in the NICU for 4 months - so I definitely have to grab the boy kit too!

They are both fantastic!

kaleesi said...

Oh, and I forgot to say, I understand about the tree too - we had to take wire and wrap it around our tree and attach it to a cup hook on the wall one year - my cat thought the tree was decorated just for her lol!