Monday, November 26, 2007

I told ya I'd be back! LOL

So two post so far today-I think I will do Layout shares tomorrow, more time-LOL- I need some quick rest before this morning's chat. But I did get the Preemie Sweeties Boy Milestones. Now after a lot of redoing! I didn't realize that after reinstalling my PSP that it saved png files with a white background- SOOO I had to go in and fix it and then of course go back and re do the png files I had done. What a mess! Either way- This is a 24 hour download once again. For those that sent emails and comments about why the link expired on the last one- I had it up for just 24 hours- I don't know what default you have RSS Feeds sent to your email or the like- I just know I try to keep on scheldule with the time I post to the time I take down. I am sorry if you missed any due to this, but they are now in the JFTSOI store.
Sorry This Link Has Expired

7 comments:

kaleesi said...

Yay! I got here on time for this one too! Having 2 preemies in the family I will have a lot of use for this! Thank you so much - These kits are absolutely amazing!!!
Sorry about your PSP woes! I am just learning how to use it and am totally hooked!

Kayjay said...

Thanks for these kits, I have lots of pregnant friends around at the moment, but I am really hoping I will not need to use these, at least not for a preemie.
good luck with your computer!

Ashley said...

I love the milestones, Liz. You truly are great :)
I am so sorry to hear about your hubbys uncle, that is so sad and at this time of the year it makes it even sadder. I hope all turns out okay! If you'd like to chat you can email me at sassylilmama2@aol.com oh and I sent you links of two of my preemie pages, hope you enjoyed.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME ADDON!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Anonymous said...

hi,

ein wunderschönes kit. bitte sende es an katrinhunold@aol.com

thank you
katrin

meandmycrue said...

Any chance of you bringing this freebie back? My son was born a preemie, and I am new to all this digiscrapping stuff! This is a beautiful kit... you do amazing work!

-Amanda
CrazyMommyx5@yahoo.com