Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 6 of My Sweetest Week

Okay, so how was your DSD??? Mine was AWESOME! If you missed the Sugar Rehab event on Just for the Scrap of It, well Then i don't know what to tell you. I had a blast chatting it up and passing out freebies all morning long. It was soo much fun. I had 2 winners recieve my mega kit "My Sweeties" congrats Fayth and Donna!!! And I myself one a few prizes too. Yeap, I let my embarrassing secrets out in Babettes Truth or Dare, and well it paid off! LOL. We won't go into that, I will spare you the grossness! I also have recieved some really great applications for CT Spots- And I and Miss Lilly have reviewed them carefully and will be making some decisions soon. Orginally I had planned on putting them up on the blog and running a week long poll on it and letting you all make the decision- However I have a suprise in the works and need them to be put to work right away. So be on the lookout for emails to be sent out and Announcements to be made.
Now,this week has been so much fun with Sweet Versatility. I have enjoyed coming daily with a new release for you all. However today is the last installement for this kit. All of this is new and revamped. I am going to take a break tomorrow for some much needed sleep and rest. But a new freebie will be up on Tuesday As this month will go the strand of Tuesday kits. Also, I have few kits in the back files here that need some attention- So as soon as I decide which one is next- I will start another full week of links to get yet another kit. So check back for some more freebies. O - Yeah, you do want this one huh? LOL So here is todays freebie- The last part of the Sweet Versatilitiy Mega- I hope you all enjoy this kit as much as I do!
Click on the Preview for Download

Also, I wanted to share some LO's of mine that I just finished.

This first one is a sweet girl Kerri. I made this Layout using Colies new kit called Indulge. I am loving the colors of this kit. So elegant, but warm and rich feeling. So gorgeous! I can see so many different uses for this one, I got one of my guy in the works from it! LOL- Love it girl! Thank you!
This second one is of me- I made this for my dear sweet guy Joe. He is such an awesome daddy to the girls- and so supportive. He watches them during the afternoon to give me a nap from all the late night Photo Shop sessions! LOL. He is so wonderful!
This Layout was done with Babettes beautifully kit Cranberry Dazzle. So girly and sparkly and HUGE! LOL_ I will be using this one lots Babs!!!

6 comments:

MaggieM said...

I just love the Sweet Versatility kit and I keep coming back for another part. Thank you so very much!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely part 6!!!!!!!!

penny said...

Thank you. Lovin it.

Christine said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit.