Saturday, November 10, 2007

Creative Sweeties in Review

Time to check up on some of the work the Sweeties have been doing lately- And yeap- I have added the new sweeties as well, so you can catch a glimpse of what they can do! Some amazing talent these ladies have! Each name is clickable to view their galleries or websites and Each page will take you to see the kit they used to make the page. So here are some of their LO's in no particular order, Enjoy viewing!
~~
Using Sweet Night~~~~~~~~~Using Autumn Romance
Both By Karen
Are those not the sweetess LO's? Her little one is sooo cute! And the pages and pics so that perfectly! Welcome Karen to the Team- I know by this you will be an awesome Sweetie!
~~
Using Nanna's Angel~~~~Using Rustic Rose
Both By Lilly
Okay, so much cuteness going on here! Those pics on the first one are to adorable! and isn't Lilly gorgeous? Her and Darren make such a cute couple- (right now They are in a challenge for the cutest couple- Good Luck Girl!) Love these.
~~
Both by K.Donovan
AWESOME LAYOUTS! Welcome to the team girl! That first one is perfect on the extractions and the LO rocks- And the pic I think is just so perfect for the second one. Can't wait to see more sweetness from you!
~~
Using Sweet Night~~~~~~Using Retro Flashback
Both by Shikin
Welcome to the team as Well dear! Both pages you choose to showcase are awesome! I love how you used the pic in the first one to make it part of the paper, and she is too cute!!! And the second one- How awesome are you- The layering technique to get such and awesome frame is perfect, as well as your journaling! Love these ♥
~~
Using Sweet Night~~~~~~~~Using Autumn Romance
Both by Chris
O chris, My Sweet Vintage Queen! I am IN LOVE with these. So simplistic but my do they jump at you. That first one, I seriously reached to touch that sweet babes face, its a beautiful picture- and your LO showcases it so well! And I am definitely coming over and raiding your photo chest!
~~
Both by Clara Sue
Great Pages as always my dear! Love the use of generations in the 2nd one, the layout is great and the brides are so beautiful! And of course your daughter is gorgeous as well in that first one! Love Ya girl!
~~
Using Autumn Romance~~~~~Using Kind Hearted
Both by Colie
I love that pic in the first one Colie- Its awesome and perfect color match- And Miss Gabby is too cute striking poses for you! The journaling is excellent- as well as the LO! Love these girls- as I do all your pages!
~~
Both Using Autumn Romance
Both by Judy
GORGEOUS Miss J! Miss B looks otoo cute picking the corn- But that face has got me- I wonder what her little mind was thinking- (Wierd corn?) LOL- Beautiful photo on the first one as well! Love these girl!
Well, I hope you enjoyed- Maybe gave you some inspiration for your own scraps- Or just a bit of time to relax and view. I am now off to scrap and see if I can do some pages half as good as these!
♥♥♥♥

No comments: