Thursday, November 15, 2007

24 hours

So You guess it, I watched Shrek all day today too! LOL. Nothing to out of the ordinary happened at my home today, which is a big suprise. The girls were there normal selves, however poor Stevie got a boo boo from her barn set. The door pinched her baby finger and you would have thought it was the end of the world. After about a billion Mommy all better kisses- And some soothing chatter, She was up and at it again. To be honest, I think that is the best part of ouchies- Is the feeling mom's get out of making it all better. Well at least for me.
Right now I am working on a kit to help celebrate Preemie Awareness Month. At the request of dear friend who had premature children, And also to help raise awareness. Stevie was a preemie- But I will indulge in that story when I am all finished with the design.
And, I was thinking the other day, How do I give out appreciation to those who visit daily, read my ramblings, comment and so forth. And to be honest, I have yet to figure out a way- BUT. I am doing some mini kits and Quick Pages in the next few weeks to prepare for the holiday season for those that scrap for gifts. Either way, Before I upload them to the store, I will pick out one each of the things I do from that day and put it up as a freebie, However- Kinda a way to give to my regulars, the links will only be active 24 hours. Kinda my way of thanking those of you who stop by everyday. After the 24 hours is up, whatever the freebie maybe for the day, I will put up in the store. Also, If you have any ideas, or suggestions on what you need for scrapping, Can't find it- Or whatever, Please feel free to voice them to me- Either here or my email and I will get on it. Okay, So the first 24 hour freebie is for the boys! All Boy

This link has expired, and is now in the store.
♥♥♥

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute kit! thank you so much

Holy Cow said...

Is it going to be another Shrek day? My son makes me watch Blue's Clue's over and ov some days.

No cost digital scrapbooking @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (upload photo, choose free template, print)

Ashley said...

Liz, you are so wonderful thank you for taking the time to make the kit I requested. Not many people realize the struggles we go through when we have preemies. You are so sweet & dear to take the time for me. Thank you
Ashley

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the boy kit, there doesn't seem to be enough of them around. And most of the boys that I know don't like the flowers and frills that girls do.

olga9999 said...

I'm sure many people are going to be thrilled with this kind of kit, as there are very few that can be considered boy's kit. I fully agree with makeyesup. :)

About Stevie, kids can be sometimes so extreme with their reactions, fortunately in those cases it's almost never anything to serious, but they can scare you sometimes. :)

Thanks so much for the kit and best wishes. :O)

Penny said...

Thanks for the great freebie Liz.

I always loved how I could make my kids all better too. Now they are both grown and their problems and boo boos are so much harder, but I still try to make everything alright. Tis the joys and sorrows of motherhood huh.

Penny said...

Thanks for the great freebie Liz.

I always loved how I could make my kids all better too. Now they are both grown and their problems and boo boos are so much harder, but I still try to make everything alright. Tis the joys and sorrows of motherhood huh.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Stephany13 said...

What a great kit you have here. I found you through the DigiFree search engine and they didn't list this until after you put it in your store. Is there anyway to get the link anyway. If not, that's okay and I understand. I will just have to be quicker next time.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would let it go for free the entire time it is on a free site.