Monday, October 15, 2007

Want to Snag up a GREAT Boy MEGA~ FOR FREE???

I know I am in aww of some of the talent now going on at Just for the Scrap of it- Round 2 is now open available for viewing, commenting- AND DOWNLOADING!!! Yeah! This round is all about the boys we so love and have such a hard time finding kits for! So run over to the round 2 gallery and snag up all the free kits up for grabs. WHILE you are there- Check out ColiesCorner's entry_ AWESOME JOB! and here are a few layouts to show case just how
awesome this girl did! You amaze me dear- I wish you the best of luck!!!!
My Baby Nephew- 3 months old now
Using Colies Corner JFTSOI Round 2 Entry
This is my baby brother- Who isn't a baby anymore,
But I thought it went perfect together-
Using Colies Corner Entry in Round 2

No comments: