Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Sweeties" in Review

Time to catch up with the CT, and see what they have been up. Rember each page is clickable to go to where you can grab up the kit used to make it. And each name will take you to the Sweeties homepage. Leave them some love for some awesome Layouts this week!!! If you are new to my blog- You can grab up some samplings of my work here All things listed on that page are free for downloading.

~~
Done with Peachberry Wine~~~Done with Manic Monday/WinterWonderland
by Colie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Colie
~~
Done with Manic Monday~~~~~~~~Done with My Sweeties Mega
By Clara Sue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Clara Sue
~~
Done with Manly Monday~~~~~~~Done with My Favorite Lilly
By Chris~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Chris
~~
Done with My Sweeties Mega~~~~~~~Done with Monday Funk
By Judy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Judy
~~
Done with Lil Armani~~~~~~~~~~Done with My Sweeties Mega
By Lilly~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Lilly

No comments: