Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sweet Scrappers Pages!

I have some really awesome layouts popping up in galleries using my designs- And well- I thought I would share with you all what I am seeing that is making me smile ear to ear! LOL- What can I say- I think its one of the best things of designing- Seeing your stuff put to use- and seeing some one say wonderful things about it as well! (if you would like to see your layouts using my designs put up here for the rest of the Sweet Digi Scraps readers to view- Feel free to email them to me- The contact info is at the bottom of the blog)
~~
By Fancee Flair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Renee
using Teal Jewels~~~~~~~~~~~using My Sweeties Mega Kit
~~
By Nessa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Nessa
using Lil Armani~~~~~~~~~Using Beautifuly Mondane
(Nessa is the grandmother of Armani- The little boy that the Sweet Digi Scraps Team is currently raising money for. You can purchase Lil Armani the kit in either of my stores now to help out his family during his chemo treatments)
~~
By Angel Scrapper (Carol) ~~~~~~~~~By Shinkin
using Beautifuly Mondane (recolored) ~~Using Monday Funk
~~
By Shawtyp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Shawtyp
Using Manly Monday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Using Beautifuly Mondane
~~
By Kendra~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By God Loves Me
using Monday Funk~~~~~~~~~Using Tested Time/Treasured Moments
By Tammy
Using Dear Chris

No comments: