Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So You think you can Design??

The contest has begun! And there are some great mini kit freebies up and ready for you to go grab up! And let me tell you the ladies have been hard at work on this one- And YOU decide who has what it takes to move on. So stop by- Download to your hearts content- And then come back on the 9th and 10th and let us know who had the best stuff. Whoever you vote to move on- You will get another freebie from- SOOOO......Who do YOU Think can Design??????
Now some excitement on my part- I went backwards then most do and applied to be on a CT of a really talented designer. And guess what- I GOT IT! I am SOOOO excited! You can click here to go to Colies Corner and check out the awesome stuff i will be creating layouts with to share wtih all of you!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it tho, you are super talented Liz!!

Mammacole1979 said...

I'm so happy you applied you are so talented and you'll bring nothin but good things to the team!