Saturday, October 13, 2007

My CT Has Been At it AGAIN!

Each Page will take you to the design used- And each name to the Sweeties Galleries or Websites and blogs!!!! Enjoy! I know I do!!!
~~
Done with All 4 Fun~~~~~~~~~Done with Miss Lilly
By Lilly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Lilly
That lilly named the first one, The Expression says it all! I love both of these pages~
Lilly, you never cease to amaze me my dear! Thank you for all you do!
~~
Done with Teen Dream~~~~~~ Done with Monday Funk
by Colie~~~~~~~~by Colie
The first page there was LO of the Week on Scrappers Zone a little while back- And you can just look at it and see why! And that second one- Well tooo precious for words!!! AND_ Colie is now entered in the designer contest on Just for the Scrap of it! So go show he some love! She is AWESOME!
~~
Done with Beautifully Mondane~~~~Done with Lil Armani
by Clara Sue~~~~~~By Clara Sue
That first layout is tooo cute! Love the blend and color matching and well- It rocks!!! And that second one- BEAUTIFUL! That is Lil Armani, The sweet little boy that the Whole Sweet Digi Scraps Team is praying and fighting for- The kit used is to help out his family finacially- and help with the fight for him to get better! NOT TO MENTION_ Clara is now the holder of Layout of the Week, LO of the MONTH and Standout Scrapper!!! WOW_ CONGRATS GIRL!!!
~~
Done with Sweet Summer Stars~~~~Done with Roxy's Dress
By Chris~~~~~~~~~~~By Chris
WOW_ What can I say- Another set of Awesome pages by Chris- Roxys' Dress is now a retired design, BUT- Sweet Summer Stars will be at Just for the Scrap of it This coming week. Chris, I am telling you girl- I love you pages dear!
~~
Done with My Sweeties MEGA~~~~Done with Rustic Rose
By Judy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~By Judy
Now these darling girls are sooo cute! And I Love seeing pages of them so much!!! Judy has made her grandchildren part of my heart more than she or anyone will ever know for that matter! I love these pages Judy- And those girls have melted my heart more than ever!!!
So Click on the ladies links and leave them some love for all their awesome work! And great ways of show casing my designs! I know I enjoy viewing their pages-And i am sure you do as well!!

No comments: