Monday, October 29, 2007

Musical Monday Freebie

Lillys has this niece that can play like an angel- And I mean it- Abby is soooo talented! I could probably listen to her play the piano for days- And she is still soooo young! Watch out world, This girl is going to fabulous! Anyways- In inspiration of her, Lilly suggested a musical theme to scrap her playing the piano. Well Here it is~ This weeks Freebie!!! Please enjoy- And this is also on of the kits that can be used for the CT Application (See Previous Post for Details)
Click Preview to go to Download!
ALSO- You can grab up 6 FULL KITS at Just for the scrap of it This week! As this is the final round of the Designer Contest! Be sure to check it out- And grab up the sweet freebies. (I have my fav.) You don't want to miss these freebies!
Dont forget Deadline to get applications in for a CT spot is November 3rd!

9 comments:

An said...

Thanks for this lovely freebie.

MaggieM said...

Thank you for the super kit. I love it!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Rarole said...

Boy am I glad your friend recommended music. This is fabulous! I have so many pics of my kids with their lessons (some they loved others ...well...). Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is gorgeous!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays beautiful kit & for last Mondays beautiful kit!!!!!!!!

Sabrina said...

I love this musical kit. Thank you so much for sharing

by- Lizandherbabes said...

Thank you all so much for the awesome comments! I am sooo thrilled to know you all like it- Thats the best part of giving freebies is getting your comments
Much Love and Happy Scrapping!
♥ Liz

HelenClyde said...

Hi Liz,

I think I know you from Scrapbookflair, but I didn´t know that you have a blog and give out such beautiful freebies! Thank you so much! You blogheader is great.