Monday, October 1, 2007

Kicking the week off with a Freebie!

Well, Lets get the week going right. I have now Manly Monday. Boy am I feeling it. I could probably groan and grunt about the day better than any man could. I AM DRAGGING! LOL. But, that doesn't mean I cant get some get up and go today. Hopefully this will help me!
The last one went well- So I think I am going to just go with a monday series for a while. So from now one- Each monday I will have a new freebie kit up. O AND LET ME BRAG_ OVER 10,000 HITS! WOW MOMMA! LOL- Anyways, Here it is without further ado- Click on the Preview to go the download.

5 comments:

Vicki from Queensland said...

Hi I have three sons and it is sometimes hard to find the right colours to do a page justice. This is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing

-TNChick- said...

Great color choices! Thanx

Starr-Ky. said...

thanks for sharing..love these colors..very manly looking..**HUGS**

Anonymous said...

This is a great kit, thank you for sharing!

Connie said...

This is great - love the colors! Thanks for sharing.