Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hits Celebration!

First of all, Thank you all so much who come visit and grab up my designs. Especially to all of you that left such wonderful comments!! Wow- I am soo honored that my designs have been well recieved. And your comments and love back is what continues my drive for designing! Now as of yesterday, this blog has now had over 20,000 hits! OMG- I am in shock! But its awesome! So I feel like celebrating. I started a really cool mini last night to give out as a freebie- But then my mind started going and it turned into a mega. It still has so much work i want to do to it. So i got to thinking. Megas- Hm.... O What if I re- released my first ever Mega Kit. So- I am going to. This week- Each Day I will release a new portion of my first ever Mega Kit called Sweet Versatility. Now I did this way back in July- So When I went to pick out sections- I noticed that my papers and tags were- well crappy! LOL- So I am redoing those as well- And those will be the final installement- But lets start off a week of celebration with Day 1 of Sweet Versatility. Check Back each day as a new selection of it will be up for downloading. I Hope you all Enjoy! And Thank YOu all again for your sweet words, and support! Love to you all! ♥
Click the Preview to go to the Download

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Renee said...

Great colors. I'm looking forward to the rest of the kit!

Kris said...

Beautiful - I can't wait to see more!

dodo said...

soooo cute !!! thank you
dodo

Penny said...

Looks great thank you for sharing this mega Kit with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com