Monday, October 22, 2007

Golden Monday!!

I got another Monday feeling- and you know with those feelings comes a freebie. And its the Guys turn! Now all weekend its been kinda gloomy here. I have been feeling a little under the weather at times. Not to mention it is getting colder by the minute. I had to kick on the furnace this past weekend. And thats a lot sooner than have ever had to. So either way, its forcasted to be pretty nice today- Warmer with lots of Golden Sunshine! O I CAN"T WAIT! LOL- So I thought what better way than to go with something that gives me that warm fall feeling. Miss Lilly helped me in naming this one, Cuz after I was finished, I realized- WOW_ this is REALLY different for me. And she helped with the name Midas Monday. How perfect is that? covers the masculine feeling, but also that golden sun i am hoping for! So please ENJOY!!!!
Click On Preview to get the Download!
A Special Thanks to Michelle Yiap and Carla Phelps.
Here is my LO using this kit!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Lots of thank-yous over at the download site, but not as many here so I'll do my bit to balance it out! Thanks for a great guy kit, I love these colours.

Crafty Scraps said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us all, I now have the perfect kit to scrap a pic of the wonderful man in my life :)
I just couldnt resist downloading this one :)
much love, laughter and happiness to you
loving light
Maree

adunham56 said...

Looks like a great guy kit, love the rich colors and the frame! Kicked on the furnance here a couple of weeks ago but have had 2 sunny days in a row here in Idaho. Put on some great music (it does wonders) before thoses wintery blues set in and thank you so much for sharing!
Hugs
Annie

Sally said...

Love this kit - you're awesome. By the way - just thought you might want to know the YOUR in your LO is spelled incorrectly. The correct spelling is "You're" as in YOU ARE and not the possessive form YOUR. I know that sounds really dumb, but I hope it helps. It's such a great LO!