Monday, October 15, 2007

A few of My LOs

I know that mostly I have been sharing what others have been doing with my designs- But hey- I am giving myself the spotlight for a minute- LOL-
I did this one with my newest kit called Peachberry Wine- (available at JFTSOI link at the top right) Me and My eldest daughter Roxy- We were just goofing off taking some pics- and it just made me smile so much that I HAD to scrap it!!!
This is my Youngest Miss Stevie- I love her to death! Not a thing I would ever change about her! The kit i used is My Sweeties Mega kit which is on sale until the 31st at both stores!
This is last year with my Middle daughter Anastasia- When i seen Colies kit I KNEW this was the perfect match!!! I am one who has to wait until i see the perfect match up! LOL- I do believe Colie still has this kit up as a freebie on her blog!
Thanks for looking at my pages!!! Happing scrapping to you all!

No comments: