Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 3- Its official- The "Sweetest" Week

So--- How was everyones halloween??? Mine was awesome! My girls were so very good yesterday, Roxy let me curl her hair, and put makeup on her and the works! And Little Miss Ana was sooo excited to dance around in her princess costume- And Miss Stevie Rae- Well she made the cutest little Witch ever! Trick or Treating was a blast- As I think its every moms joy to see their children all excited and happy running from house to house- Not to mention they were pleasant as can be- With their Sweet Trick or treat's and Thank You's. We came home with so much candy I think they will still have it come Easter time! But they had a blast! And I had such an awesome time watching them. I will have some LO's Up tomorrow to show you all!
Now enough of my rambling- Time for what you all came her for- Yeap- Part 3 of the Sweet Versatility MEGA Kit. Todays freebie portion introduces yet another color and now you will see why I named it Sweet Versatility. Everything in this MEGA can be used with so many other things. Not really limited with some awesome versatile colors. I will have a new set again tomorrow- And then it will be on to the revamped portions- Which I might add I am quit Proud of! LOL So here is today's freebie- 11 more pieces
Click on Preview for Download
****FIXED****
Some had problems with the link- For those that did- Here is the new Link

11 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi! I just downloaded your "Sweetest" Days 1-3. I downloaded Day 3 several times and when I trip to unzip it, I keep getting a message that the file is "an unknown archive or damaged". I would love to have Day 3. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work.

Tricia

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Picked up days 1-3 of this great mega kit. Love it all! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I also have problem to unzip day 3 please help - would really like to have it
hugs

by- Lizandherbabes said...

I have put up a new link for those that had troubles, I do apologize. I don't know what happen- But I did get you all a new link- Thank You all again! Hope you all enjoy!

Liz

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, thanks, this is going to be a super mega kit.

Tricia said...

Thanks so much for posting a new link. I had the same problem when I tried to extract the files after downloading from the new link. However, I was able to extract them another way. Thanks again for your help and for your generosity in sharing this beautiful kit.

Tricia

Sheila (pianomama7) said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the gorgeous part 3!!!!
Cant wait to see the LO's!!!!

penny said...

This kit just keeps getting better and better. Thank you so much for sharing it. Love everypiece of it.

Patty said...

These are all just gorgeous..Tysvm for sharig ypour talents and creativity..:)