Sunday, October 28, 2007

CALLING ALL SWEETIES!


Thats Right- Sweet Digi Scraps is looking for some Creative Minds to work some awesome layouts.
Requirements:
Must participate in group discussions, be able to create 2 layouts per design sent to you. participate in challenges and chats that I host when called upon, Post your LO's using my designs to At least 3 galleries, Just for the Scrap of it- And 2 of your choice. And Be prepared for lots of fun!

TO APPLY:
Please send an email to sweetdigiscraps@yahoo.com containing a link to your most current gallery, a small bio of yourself, And 1 LO Made with one of my Freebies (you can use any of the kits found here) Please scroll down to veiw all freebies listed on that page.

After applications are recieved, I will post all the applicants LO's (that me the application requirements) on my blog here- And run a voting poll- No names will be added to the LO's so that there is no favoritism on any part based on a name- People will vote on who they think will be the best creative assest. I will take the top 3-5 based on the descretion of myself and Miss Lilly the CT Leader.

Best of Luck to all!!!

No comments: