Monday, October 15, 2007

Another Monday- Another Freebie!

This past week has been hectic for me to say the least!!! I have been running like a chicken with my head cut off- And can't seem to find where it went to- AND- get this, I went to the Chinese Resturant the other day for lunch. After the waitress brought the bill, along came my favorite part- The FORTUNE COOKIE! LOL- So I opened it- And it my fortune said- And I Quote "Its all over your head now, Time to seek professional help" I mean come on- I know I tend to be crazy at times- And sometimes a little "dense" to somethings- (You gotta know me- I can be a little ditzy sometimes, Especially with lack of sleep- Which has been happening alot lately- Its 4am and I am blogging! LMAO) Either way- WHAT FORTUNE COOKIE SAYS THAT?????
Either way, I bring you the next installment in the Monday freebie series- Its how I seem to be feeling- A little Manic!!!!! Enjoy!
Click on the Preview to go to the Download!
Here is my LO with this week's freebie!


Also, PLEASE don't forget, I have a HUGE MEGA KIT on sale right now in my shoppes that is on sale until the 31st for only $5- and I still have Lil' Armani in my shoppes as well- All Profits from this kit will go straight to his family to help with finances during his chemo treatments- He is only 15 months old- To read more on this store- Please scroll down to the Armani Post at the bottom of the page- You will also find the preview to this great boy kit in his honor!

Thanks for stopping by- And happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Mammacole1979 said...

ooooh!! I love this kit, thanks so much you are awesome!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Cool!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!