Friday, September 28, 2007

O the Sweeties have been Hard at work!

Well, I have seen some awesome pages come from my new designs. And to be honest, I am in amazement at these ladies talents. They are always busting their bums making scraps outta my stuff, and doing it to perfection! So here is a peek at what these ladies have been up to lately- Each image is clickable- They will take you straight to the place to snag up the design used for the page- AND-Each name is also clickable to go their sites or galleries to see what else they have been up to lately!

~~
Done with the kit Elegance~~~Done with Vintage Perfection2
by ChrisG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~by ChrisG

The Fabulous Miss Chris created these pages. I am in aww of their sheer beauty and elegance. She is what I call my VINTAGE QUEEN! I adore every page she ever makes- They are absolutely breath taking!
~~~
Done with All 4 Fun~~~~~~~~~~Done with Monday Funk
by Judy~~~~~~~~~~~~by Judy

Now Miss Judy came up with these beautiful pages! Both show casing Her Gorgeous Grandaughter Pipey (which is soooo adore!) She does fantastic work- And is always coming up with the cutest pics to scrap with! I love her!
~
Done with Dear Chris~~~~~~Done with Dear Chris
by Lilly~~~~~~~~~ by Lilly

What can I say- WOW! These pages are AMAZING! Miss Lilly has an eye- Thats for sure- the first one is her friend Cori who is stunning but the layout just does such an amazing job of setting it all off- And the second one- TOOOO CUTE! Poor little babe- But o such and awesome layout!
~~
done with Vintage Perfection 2 ~~~Done with Ice HOT Lemonade
by Colie~~~~~~~~~~~by Colie
Now Colie came up with these beautiful pages. She is an amazingly talented lady, who not only CTs for Me but also designs as well. And let me tell you- She does some amazing work.
Click on her name to check out her blog and grab up some of her amazing freebies!
Now all the pages you see here are made with products from my store- All of the designs they used are 3.99 or less- AND- each average about 50 pieces+ Just click those images to check out the full preview of the design used- And be sure to stop by to visit the ladies and leave them some love for their awesome work!


No comments: