Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Funk- And a Freebie!

Well, Its monday- I have the funk- You know the kind I am talking about- That contagious slump that puts in the mood to do absolutely nothing- You dread work- House work- and well- JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING_ I got it- I am lazy, and with my laziness I got the inspiration to get to doing something- SCRAPPING_ so i want to share with you all the what brought me outta my "FUNK" with this new mini freebie- Hopefully it inspires you too to get AT LEAST some scrappin done to start out your week- LOL
Click the Preview to go to the Download!
Here is a LO of my Miss Stevie Rae I did with this freebie
And remember- Leavin love isn't hard to do- It is how I know who to RAK the specials! ;)

8 comments:

MaggieM said...

Thank you very much for this free kit. I love the colors. And yes, it will inspire another page or two.

Judys scraps said...

this is so beautiful liz thanks so much for all this love you give us...

nanasdinky said...

I've been in a funk too.....Hope this pulls me out of it! Thank you so much!!

Cra-Z-cat said...

ooooohhhhhh such rich dark colors.. lovin 'em.. great mini kit.. thank you!!

Angel's Imaginations said...

I just love these colors, and the touch of bling bling! Thank you! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

thanks so much this kit is too cute the preview doesnt do it justice it is so much better than i thought thanks

Diamonds said...

Oh Liz, these colours are just divine, they are just what I have been looking for, thank you soo very much.