Friday, August 31, 2007

I AM STILL ALIVE!

Well, some people have ask if everything is okay- And if I was still going good on my end. Well, I am alive everyone! LOL. I have been designing still. Unfortunately right now I can't show you all what I have been up to. I can say this, I am sponsoring Bonnies Best of the Best Challenge on SBF right now. IN ORDER TO DO SO. I have to provide 3 kits of my own for Flair to keep and distribute as they see fit. So, all the designs that I have been doing lately are going to be given as freebies on Scrapbook Flair. I can say this much, I did one that is of everyday use, one for Little Boys and one to celebrate the changing of the seasons that fits both spring and fall. I am working on one for little girls and a vintage one for Flair. SO- As soon as they start releasing them, I will let you all know, And you can go and grab them there! NOW- If you didn't see, I still have Teal Jewels Revamped up as a freebie download. And Would still LOVE to see some before and after pages for this challenge. Remember IF you do participate you will get a gift, AS WELL AS the winner of it will recieve a gift certificate to my store. Speaking of Store- I have released this gorgeous kit in it! Twilight Blossoms is a great combination rich plums, purples and pinks! SO CHECK IT OUT!- And also here is a layout I did of my darling baby girl Stevie Rae! Enjoy!

No comments: