Sunday, July 1, 2007

Time to celebrate!

Tested Time, One of my earlier kits has now had over 200 downloads!! YEAH!So to celebrate, I am releasing Tested Time and Again-- All the elements and papers in this kit are compatible with the Orginal, and go perfect together!!
Thanks to Jeanette for the beautiful photos in which this kit was inspired and based upon!!!! THANKS GIRL!!!!!!!


CLICK THE PREVIEW TO BE TAKEN TO DOWNLOAD CENTER!!!
Tested Time and Again
Please Give Proper Credit!!!! As that is what continues me to give freebies!!!

To check out other freebies of mine, Please check out

www.cjsscrapbookingwithattitude.com

2 comments:

angelscrapper said...

looking great Liz both the store and the blog. Carol

~Autumn said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I just love the samplers. And I love the older kits I found too.
I appreciate your generosity,
~Autumn