Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Store Set to Open Up Monday July 9th 2007

Hey everyone, As you can see, new look, And new name-- Still me though- lizandherbabes. Sweet Digi Scraps is the new name for my store, where all my designs will be available!! YEAH!
Keep Checking back here from time to time, As you never know what i will be posting, Or possibly giving away!!!! SOOOOO--- To Celebrate the Upcoming Store, please enjoy the my next freebie. The Kit is called Treasured Moments. It is an earlier piece of mine, But i thought you all would enjoy!!!!!!!!! Feel Free to leave comments or feedback- And let me know what else you would like to see in my store, OR as freebies!!!!!!! ♥ Liz

~~~~Click Preview to go to Download Center~~~~~~

Treasured Moments


Pages Made with Treasured Moments

By Myself By ChrisgBy Jenny

1 comment:

Truckin Granni said...

Thank you so much for all you share with us!!! Im excited about your new store, should be fun!!! You are truly Talented!!!! Best wishes in your new endevour!!!! HUGGS !!!! Truckin Granni