Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quiz Question!

Well, I got the first Vintage Perfection Kit done. I wanted to do a design for a great friend and CT member Chris. I didn't think i would get on a role! LOL- So this one will come in series- So here is the Preview of Vintage Perfection 1. (this will go in the store on the 5th)

But How about something different? First Two correct answers to this question-- I will send you the link to this download. So its like a pop quiz today, with a prize. Here it goes.... What was my first 2 designs?? (Put your Answer in the comment section-First 2 correct get this kit for free!)
Please check back here to see if you won_ I will announce the winners in the comment section as well as put further instructions as to how to claim your prize!

6 comments:

Maryse said...

Treasured Moments and Tested Time?
Thank for sharing :D

by- Lizandherbabes said...

Great Guess-- But there were 6 more designs before Tested Time_
Heres a hint-- Check my gallery on SBF- you will find pages done with the designs! Toward the beginning of course!

Maryse said...

I don't speak english very good....
I found Teals Jewels and glitzly girl.
Or Teal Jewels and Boys will be boys.

Maryse said...

American Beauty and Purple Passion?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what your first two kits were, but I really like the looks of this one. Keep on designing.

by- Lizandherbabes said...

Okay, 1 winner it is then! LOL- Maryse send me your email address to sweetdigiscraps@yahoo.com and i will send you the link to This Awesome Kit!!!!!
By the Way Teal Jewels was the very first, and Glitzy Girl was second!