Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Man Inspired Me

So I thought I would share it with you all. Oddly enough, He picked out probably the ugliest shirt for me to wear I have EVER seen! LOL. I don't even know where he got it- BUT- none the less I thank him, Because that Ugly shirt gave me a hit of inspiration!!!! WOWSERS! And to be honest, I really like the Design that came into frutation! So I thought , Why not share with you what my ugly shirt that my man picked out for me, became! So for my Freebie to you all, I present MY MAN! If you download, please leave a comment either here on at the download center- And after your finished with a layout, LET ME KNOW- I love to see what others create with my designs!!!! And don't forget- If its your first time visiting here- THERE ARE OTHER FREEBIES ON THE RIGHT!!! Just scroll down a little bit and click on any of those previews on the side bar!
CLICK THE LINK TO GO TO THE DOWNLOAD
YES YOU GET THE WHOLE KIT!!!!!!
Here is the layout I did of MY MAN_ WITH MY MAN! HEHEHE- Sounds sooo funny!

Also to let you all know- I will be touch and go this week- And all the new designs will be in the store on AUGUST 5th. That will also be the day I will announce my new Creative Team Members- And introduce them all to you!!!!!!
WIth Much Love and Happy Scrapping-

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love those colors! Its sooo my man!
Thank you

Mammacole1979 said...

Great kit it's so nice when the men help out every now and then, even when they're clueless:)

PSharp said...

Great LO. Thank you for the wonderful kit.